William Hanna (author)
|Born||March 22, 1940|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
William Hanna (born 22 March 1940) is a British award-winning author, freelance writer, and activist. He rose to popularity with his involvement in anti-war and human rights activism which so far includes having some 135 uncompromising articles published on over 230 news sites such as dissidentvoice that tackle controversial issues including Israel’s illegal occupation and inhumane persecution of the Palestinian people, Zionism, Democracy, Freedom of Speech, and Ethical Journalism.
Hanna’s equally controversial books are best described by the following one of many Goodreads Reviews: A snarky intellectual laying out all the evidence to support his claims and call to action — this is the vibe that William Hanna’s The Broken Promise of a Promised Land gave me the more I read the book. Hanna’s writing has a righteous and passionate scholar’s charismatic aura around it that compels its readers to give it due importance and reverence.
The Broken Promise of a Promised Land forgoes artistic literature in favor of candid and irrefutable facts, making every claim all the more credible with its simple yet impactful writing. The author effectively sends his message across to everyone, regardless of their religious stand. And I believe it has the power to change the minds and perspectives of everyone who reads his work. Kudos to this valiant man who stops at nothing in his pursuit of the absolute truth!
Hanna was born on 22 March 1940 in Cairo, Egypt. His primary School education included attendance at a Franciscan Missionary Sisters school in Cairo; a Dar es Salaam primary school in Tanganyika; an OFC School in Nachingwea, Tanganyika; and Kongwa school, in Tanganyika. Secondary school education was started at St. Patrick's School, Dumbarton in Scotland, and was completed at Mary's school in Nairobi, Kenya in 1958. After completing his education, Hanna started National Service training with the Kenya Regiment.
Hanna, throughout his adult life, has either lived, worked, or traveled in numerous places across the globe including Egypt, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Libya, Malta, Italy, Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, USA, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, and Israel.
- Hanna, William (2021). The Broken Promise of a Promised Land. William Hanna. ISBN 978-1773740867.
- Hanna, William (2020). THE GRIM REAPER. Independently published. ISBN 979-8615489211.
- Hanna, William (2017). Hiramic Brotherhood: Ezekiel's Temple Prophecy. Troubador Publishing Ltd. ISBN 978-1788032704.
- Hanna, William (2014). Hiramic Brotherhood of the Third Temple. Spiffing Covers. ISBN 978-1909425910.
- Hanna, William (2014). THE TRAGEDY OF PALESTINE AND ITS CHILDREN. epubli GmbH. ISBN 978-3737515894.
- Book Viral Millennium Book Award LongListed Author 2020
- Literary Titan Silver Book Award 2020
- Literary Titan Golden Book Award 2021
Hanna was once married but is now divorced and single.
In the media