Siddharth Rajsekar, also known as Sidz is an Indian entrepreneur, business coach, influencer, author, and keynote speaker. He is the founder of The Internet Lifestyle Hub, one of the world's largest communities for coaches, trainers, teachers, and experts. Siddharth is also an integral member and co-founder of The Digital Masters Alliance.
Siddharth is one of India's most well-known and sought-after "info-marketing" experts, having collaborated with world-renowned experts such as Robert Kiyosaki, T Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, and Jack Canfield. He has managed multiple multi-million dollar web campaigns for firms and individuals to assist them to scale their businesses throughout his career. He is best known for his Freedom Business Model, which focuses on assisting people in taking their knowledge online and creating a very profitable digital coaching business without the need for a physical location or personnel.
As a master digital coach, he has helped 42 Crorepatis and 150+ six-figure earners by helping them digitize their knowledge & build digital tribes and has also trained over 300,000 people in the last decade. Under his leadership, The Internet Lifestyle Hub has grown to have over 15,000 paid members. He is also a verified influencer across all social media platforms with 100K YouTube followers where he hosts the Master Secrets Series, interviewing leading experts of the world.
Siddharth dropped out of high school in his senior year and decided to pursue a career in sound engineering. He moved to Dubai to work for a reputable mobile content company after working as a teacher and DJ for a few years. One of the main challenges Siddharth had was losing his job while expecting his first kid. He began by pawning his wife's jewelry and investing $10,000 in internet marketing courses.
Siddharth started his career in 2002 as an audio lecturer at the SAE institute. He worked for over two years there teaching digital audio, music production, and theory. In 2005, Siddharth joined Firstlight Publishing, where he worked for over a year.
Siddharth then became a product manager at Mast Mobile Media, where he worked for over four years. In 2011, he decided to start his entrepreneurial journey in 2011 and established Scion Social in Bangalore, a digital marketing agency that under his leadership became one of the leading firms in the city.
In 2018, he established yet another venture - The Internet Lifestyle Hub, one of the world’s largest communities dedicated to creating and empowering digital leaders and coaches. The club currently has over 15,000 members and is exponentially growing.
In 2019, Siddharth co-founded The Digital Masters Alliance with Avi Arya. He hosts webinars for this alongside eight other industry experts. In 2021, he launched his first book - You Can Coach which instantly became an International Amazon Bestseller. In the same year, he also started a micro-series of Ultimate Guides for digital coaches and launched The Freedom Business Podcast. As of 2022, he is mentoring over 15,000 students, teaching them how to create multiple streams of income using the internet.
In the media
- "Siddharth Rajsekar". Medium. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Stories written by Siddharth Rajsekar". YourStory.com. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- Rajsekar, Siddharth. "Siddharth Rajsekar". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar | Forbes India Magazine Blog". Forbes India. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar- Struggling Entrepreneur to a Million Dollar Business". theinspiringtalk. 23 June 2021. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Listen to Struggling Entrepreneur to Building a Million Dollar Online Business with Siddharth Rajsekar TIT117 from show The Inspiring Talk - season - 1 on gaana". gaana. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar: On a mission to redefine education in India". www.fortuneindia.com. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar - Clever Fox Publishing". cleverfoxpublishing. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "With 'You Can Coach', Siddharth Rajsekar hopes to fix a broken education system and build a new generation of teachers". The Economic Times. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar". Success Gyan. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "The Secret To Digital Courses With Siddharth Rajsekar". eliteonlinepublishing.com. 29 March 2021. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "Freedom Business Podcast on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- Standard, Business. "Digital Coach Siddharth Rajsekar launches 'I Can Coach' a fun board game". www.business-standard.com. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- Rajsekar, Siddharth. "You Can Coach". books.google. Clever Fox Publishing. Retrieved 26 March 2022.
- "Siddharth Rajsekar". www.amazon.in. Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- "The Habit Coach with Ashdin Doctor | Listen on JioSaavn #SaavnOriginals". JioSaavn. Retrieved 7 March 2022.