|Born||July 20, 1986|
|Years active||2010 - present|
Octavian Patrascu (born on July 20, 1986) is a Romanian angel investor and entrepreneur. He is the founder of TVP Family Office, a holding company known for investing in businesses across a vast range of industries such as healthcare, technology, real estate, and financial services. Patrascu also serves as the Managing Partner of Key Way Group, a fintech company headquartered in Gibraltar with operations worldwide.
Patrascu has over a decade of experience as a professional investor and has helped multiple companies, especially technology start-ups, set up their businesses. Patrascu has been featured in several media outlets, including Yahoo Finance, Capital, Benzinga, Market Watch, Financial Intelligence, Daily US News, etc.
Early life and education
Patrascu enrolled in 2005 in the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, where he pursued a bachelor's degree in International Business. He also enrolled at the Ecological University of Bucharest to pursue a degree in Law.
After his graduation, Patrascu also did a master's degree in International Business at the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies.
Patrascu started his career in 2010, when he became a Business Development Partner & Minority Shareholder of Markets.com, one of the world's fastest-growing CFD providers. His breakthrough came in 2015 when Markets.com was sold. After working for over five years on the markets.com project, Patrascu joined Trade.com as a Director and Development Partner.
In parallel, Patrascu founded TVP Family Office in 2015. TVP Family Office is a holding company that aims at investing in start-ups and helping them grow globally. Under Patrascu's leadership, TVP Family Office has worked on several projects such as Consultaclick, Sparking Capital, Vector Watch, Key Way Group, JUST Egg and many more.
In 2018, Patrascu became the founder and managing partner of Key Way Group, a multi-licensed global fintech company known for its vast range of services and trading platforms. Key Way Group operates internationally under the brand name CAPEX.com
Licenses and certifications
- Certified Agent for Financial Investment Services (ASIF)
- Several courses & modules at Stanford University
- Master's degree in International Business
In the media
- "OCTAVIAN PĂTRAȘCU". Medium. Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- "leaprate". Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- "Fintech innovator delivers faster results for global client base". Microsoft Customers Stories. Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- "SIF-URILE ŞI FONDUL PROPRIETATEA / PROIECT SUSŢINUT DE TVP FAMILY OFFICE "2018 - anul în care am decis să ies din toate investiţiile care îmi ocupau timp"". www.bursa.ro (in română). Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- Popescu, Autor: Daniela. "Generația Millennials schimbă regulile jocului". www.capital.ro (in Romanian). Retrieved 24 February 2021.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "Un tânăr antreprenor român sponsorizează Juventus Torino". Profit.ro (in română). Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- Anca, Autor:. "EXCLUSIV! O poveste de milioane de euro! Cum a reușit antreprenorul Octavian Pătrașcu să așeze România pe harta lumii prin business-ul lui special". www.capital.ro (in Romanian). Retrieved 24 February 2021.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link) CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "Key Way Group, startup condus de Octavian Pătrașcu, cu birouri în 9 țări și peste 250 de angajați, a anunțat mutarea activității tuturor angajaților în regim „work from home"". Profit.ro (in română). Retrieved 24 February 2021.