|Headquarters||Las Vegas, NV|
Rollo is a one-stop shipping platform for individuals and businesses. Rollo’s ecosystem includes a shipping app (also available on desktop) as well as non-ink (direct thermal) printers available in two types: wired and wireless. Rollo is headquartered in Las Vegas and its labels are FSC certified.
Rollo was founded in 2016 in Las Vegas as a printer brand and a one-stop shipping platform that works with major carriers including UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Rollo labels are FSC certified and made in the USA. The company offers two types of printers: Rollo Wired and Wireless printers, with a one-year warranty.
Customers can get instant access to heavily-discounted shipping rates without any sign up or monthly fees. Platform is available as an App for iOS and Android devices, as well as an online web portal for Desktop.
E-commerce business owners can manage and ship their orders from Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Magento, Woo Commerce, PayPal, and BigCommerce in the Rollo platform. Its supported carriers include the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and Fedex. With a user base of over 100,000, Rollo offers over 90% off on shipping rates with USPS and UPS.
Products & Services
The Rollo printer can be used for creating labels and barcodes, and for keeping track of merchandise or inventory in a seamless manner. The monochrome printer is compatible with Rollo’s own shipping solution as well as with all major shipping platforms, including Stamps, Shippo, Etsy, Shopify, eBay, and Amazon.
Rollo connects to all popular market places and automatically downloads online orders, which gives customers the benefit of managing their shipping from one place. The Rollo Ship App creates shipping labels and packing slips in PDF which users can print to any printer. Carrier pick ups from home or offices can also be scheduled from the app.
Rollo has two types of printers: the Rollo Wired printer, which is USB enabled and works with both Windows and Mac. The newer product, the Rollo Wireless printer, is an Apple AirPrint certified product that can be printed wirelessly from an iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Linux. Rollo Wireless Printer was awarded PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice.
Rollo printers print labels 1.57 inches to 4.1 inches wide, with no restriction on height. These work best on 4 x 6-inch labels and warehouse, barcode, ID, and bulk mailing labels. The device comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
In the media
- "The 12 best at-home printers to buy in 2022: Inkjet, photo, 3D, more". New York Post. 27 January 2022. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Rollo Wireless Printer X1040 Review". PCMAG. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "The Best Label Makers for 2022". PCMAG. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Best shipping label printers in 2022". Popular Photography. 24 June 2022. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Can a thermal label printer replace you inkjet or laser printer?". Newsweek. 6 February 2022. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "The best thermal printers in 2022". Creative Bloq. 8 June 2022. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "How To Handle International Shipping For Your Online Business". Forbes. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- Willcox, Kathleen (14 May 2021). "10 Best Printers for Shipping Labels for Individuals and Businesses". Popular Mechanics. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "5 best thermal printers for shipping labels". Windows Report - Error-free Tech Life. 18 November 2020. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Best label printers of 2022". Popular Science. 15 October 2021. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Rollo's New Wireless Label Printer Speeds Shipping for Small Businesses". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 12 August 2022.