Adam Tracy is a business consultant, advisor, and thought leader in up-and-coming fields of technology including blockchain and cryptocurrency. Adam is best described by his clients as a “Growth Hacker”. As one of the earliest proponents of Bitcoin, Mr. Tracy has been an influencer in the blockchain space for many years, in areas such as cryptocurrency, NFTs, Metaverse, and DeFi. Adam has a loyal following across social media, and is considered a thought leader in the industry.
Early Life and Education
Adam was raised in Wheaton, Illinois and would later attend the prestigious Benet Academy for high school.
For his undergraduate studies, Adam combined his love for technology and business and received a double Bachelor of Science from the University of Notre Dame in both Computer Applications and Finance.
From there, Mr. Tracy further honed his business skills at DePaul University where he received his Master of Business Administration Degree at DePaul’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
During this same period, Adam simultaneously earned his Juris Doctorate from the DePaul College of Law.
Adam has a career that has many achievements and spans across many different industries and sectors including law and finance. Adam began his career as a gasoline trader for petrochemical giant BP, PLC.
Adam went on to hold his FINRA Series 7 and 65 licenses and also was admitted to practice law across several states and federal courts.
Mr. Tracy has acted as lead counsel and advisor for over five of the top 100 cryptocurrencies. He has represented founders of token sales in over 45 ICOs, 4 of which were over $45 Million. He has obtained cryptocurrency licenses in 8 foreign jurisdictions, represented numerous DeFi platforms in regulatory matters, and represented multiple cryptocurrency exchange platform formations.
In 2022, Adam launched the Adam Trach Scholarship for Blockchain Innovators, which aims to give back to students who are promising up-and-comers to the blockchain industry in the areas of cryptography, development, and entrepreneurship.
- "Adam Tracy - Co-Founder @ Proqyr Technologies, Inc. - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Adam Tracy Scholarship for Aspiring Blockchain Innovators Still Accepting Applications". PR.com. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- Scholarship, Adam Tracy (16 February 2022). "Adam Tracy Announces Scholarship For Blockchain Entrepreneurs". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "The Adam Tracy Scholarship for Blockchain Innovators: Fostering Great Minds and Innovators of the Future". southeast.newschannelnebraska.com. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Technology Entrepreneur Adam Tracy Encourages Students to Apply for Blockchain Innovator Scholarship". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Technology Entrepreneur Adam Tracy Encourages Students to Apply for Blockchain Innovator Scholarship". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Adam Tracy Announces Scholarship For Blockchain Entrepreneurs". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 14 April 2022.