|Born||November 10, 1973|
|Organization||Hoisington Leadership International, LLC|
TJ Hoisington (born November 10, 1973) is an American author, professional speaker, podcast host, entrepreneur, business consultant and publisher. He currently serves as the President at Hoisington Leadership International, LLC, a leadership training company. He is the author of the international bestseller, If You Think You Can!: Thirteen Laws That Govern the Performance of High Achievers, and also the author of Return to Robinson Island, a sequel based on Swiss Family Robinson. He is the host of the “Unleash Your Greatness Within” podcast, where he interviews high achievers.
Hoisington is best known to help organizations empower their human resources to increase effectiveness, improve organizational culture and strengthen the leadership process. He is an active speaker at various organizations and conferences on topics relating to change management, personal excellence, leadership, possibility thinking, and peak performance.
Hoisington was born on November 10, 1973. Hoisington formed his first company at the age of 16 and sold it two years later. In his 20s, he helped build two companies from scratch and grew them to become multimillion-dollar corporations.
In February 1995, Hoisington co-founded SafeHome Security, selling Protection 1 monitoring accounts in Utah. Apart from being the founding member, Hoisington was the Vice President of sales for the company and was responsible for developing a strong sales team, strategies, and content that collectively contributed to an increase in sales revenue.
Hoisington established “Hoisington Leadership International, LLC”, in 1997.
In November 1999, Hoisington was a corporate training consultant at Anthony Robbins Company.
In January 2002, Hoisington joined the Edge Learning Institute. He started off as an accounts executive and then rose to the position of senior facilitator. At the organization, Hoisington trained and spoke to employees about increasing their performance at various organizations. Apart from his career as an entrepreneur and professional consultant, speaker, and trainer, Hoisington is also an accomplished author. He is the author of the international bestseller “If You Think, You Can”, which has been sold in stores across 34 countries. He is the author of “The Secret of The Slight Edge.” Hoisington is also the author of the historical fiction titled “Return to Robinson Island”, which is the first Swiss family Robinson sequel in over 100 years. He has also authored leadership and performance development curriculum including “Maximizing Sales Performance,” “Maximizing Human Performance,” “The Success Formula,” and “Leadership Academy.”
Hoisington is also the host of a highly listened podcast “Unleash Your Greatness Within”. Through the podcast, Hoisington provides strategies, tips, and insights on how to achieve your goals and become a transformational leader. He interviews authors, CEOs, thought leaders, athletes, entrepreneurs, and other notable persons. He is also the host of the web show Lessons on Success.
Hoisington is a keynote motivational speaker, specializing in delivering speeches, and training on topics such as change management, personal excellence, leadership, possibility thinking, and peak performance. He engages with the audience through a customized message and captivating speaking styles that motivates the audience to think differently. He has speaking engagements around the world including in the United States, Malaysia, Budapest, Germany, Austria, Canada, Taiwan, and several others. He has shared his knowledge and skills with organizations, such as Lexus, Toyota, Nu Skin, LegalShield, USA Truck, England Logistics, NBC, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and many others.
- If You Think You Can!: Thirteen Laws that Govern the Performance of High Achievers (July 2013)
- If You Think You Can! for Teens (November 2013)
- Return to Robinson Island (October 2015)
- The Swiss Family Robinson Secret Discovery (December 2019)
- The Secret of the Slight Edge: How to Get Out of Your Own Way (June 2020)
TJ currently lives in Washington with his wife and four children. In 1986, when TJ was 12 years old his family was invited to the White House to be awarded, along with six other families, "The Great American Family Award" presented by Nancy Reagan.
- "T J Hoisington Books - Biography and List of Works - Author of 'If You Think You Can'". www.biblio.com. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- Conner, Cheryl. "The 5 Awkward Truths About Professional Speaking". Forbes. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "eSpeakers Marketplace". www.espeakers.com. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "Building on a classic: Local author writes a sequel to 'Swiss Family Robinson' | Kitsap Weekly". Kitsap Daily News. 16 October 2015. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "5 novels feature twists on fairy tales, well-known stories | Deseret News". web.archive.org. 10 June 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "News of the Church". www.churchofjesuschrist.org. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- Hoisington, T. J. (12 July 2013). "If You Think You Can!: Thirteen Laws that Govern the Performance of High Achievers". amazon. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "If You Think You Can! for Teens". amazon. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- Hoisington, T. J. (13 October 2015). "Return to Robinson Island". amazon. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- "The Swiss Family Robinson Secret Discovery". amazon. Retrieved 19 October 2022.
- Hoisington, T. J.; Moawad, Bob (24 June 2020). "The Secret of the Slight Edge: How to Get Out of Your Own Way". amazon. Retrieved 19 October 2022.