|Born||May 31, 1991|
|Organization||Co-star and business partner- Wimbrey Training Systems LLC|
Steven Phillippe (born May 31, 1991) is a Black American entrepreneur, best-selling author, influencer, coach, and a full-time writer with a net worth of up to $500,000. He is best known as the co-star and business partner of Johnny Wimbrey, Les Brown, and Nik Halik for Wimbrey Training Systems LLC. He currently has over 100k followers on Instagram alone.
Break Through Featuring Steven Phillippe: Powerful Stories from Global Authorities that are Guaranteed to Equip Anyone for Real Life Breakthroughs is his best-selling book.
Early life and education
Phillippe was born to Paula Phillippe and Jean Phillippe in the city of Orlando, Florida. To obtain his basic education, Phillippe went to Carver Middle School where he didn’t have a pleasant experience owing to events like gang violence. Thereafter, he attended Poinciana High School and later went to Liberty High School where he emerged as the top wrestler. Phillippe had recognized his passion for sports and dance quite early in life. However, upon growing up, he realized that his true passion lies in becoming a high producing entrepreneur. This is when he started studying for countless hours to figure out how to make an impact in the entrepreneurial space. Phillippe got his degree in Associate in Arts before pursuing sales and entrepreneurship.
Phillippe kick-started his career as a Sales Representative, and in eight years of his journey, he turned out to be the best-selling author and made his space in the celebrity world alongside Les Brown, Johnny Wimbrey, and Nik Halik. He extensively followed the teachings of Nik Halik and spent time with celebrity life coach Johnny Wimbrey. Phillippe also gained the mentorship of the renowned motivational speaker Les Brown.
Phillippe worked more than 60 hours per week and heavily invested in personal development, listening to some of the world’s most successful people. He found his way by emerging in the top 10 in sales in his first year, generating $100,000 in profits for the companies he was associated with. Phillippe is also a mentor who has helped people start out at Fortune 500 companies.
Awards and Milestones
Phillippe emerged as the top 10 in sales and marketing brands for several companies. He is also a best-selling author who has been featured in Yahoo News, Thrive Global, Newsbreak, The American Reporter, Kivo Daily, US Times Now, NewYork Weekly, Atlanta Wire, Miami Wire, Business From Home, Medium, and many others.
Phillippe has two brothers, Kesler Phillippe and Emanuel Phillippe. He also has one sister, Rebecca Phillippe. In his spare time, Phillippe likes to perform hip-hop dances and attend personal development workshops.
- Marie, Sarah (23 August 2021). "Steven Phillippe Explains How Professionals Can Experience More Success". New York Weekly. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "How Steven Phillippe Persevered to Build His Brand and Rewrite His Family's History". US Reporter. 23 August 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Steven Phillippe on Humble Beginnings as One's Catapulting Device in Achieving Success". New York Wire. 14 September 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "How Steven Phillippe Broke Free From a Cycle of Mediocrity To Succeed as a Writer and Entrepreneur". Voyage New York. 14 September 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Steven Phillippe Deserves Every Bit of Success He Experiences Today". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Steven Phillippe Changed What It Means To Be Successful". NewsBreak. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Best-Selling Author Steven Phillippe on What It Takes to be Great". The American Reporter. 31 August 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- Campbell, Vanessa (23 August 2021). "Steven Phillippe Making a Killing as an Expert Salesman and Author". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Meet Steven Phillippe, raring to make a difference with his successes as an entrepreneur, author, coach and influencer". US Times Now. 8 September 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Steven Phillippe Talks Reaching Incredible Heights as an Entrepreneur, Author and Influencer and Helping Other Aspirants Grow". Atlanta Wire. 23 August 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- "Steven Phillippe Shares the Importance of Investing in Self Development". Miami Wire. 23 August 2021. Retrieved 21 June 2022.