|Education||Bachelor of Business Administration: International Business, Trade, and Tax Law|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto|
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government
|Years active||2000 - present|
Shahram Kabiri (born 1975; Dubai, UAE) is a Dubai based entrepreneur, author, real-estate investor, advisor, poet and influencer. He currently serves as Chief Executive Officer and Personal Advisor of M1 Holding. Kabiri also had a background in real-estate, he founded a real estate company, Tact Real Estate and an event company, Tact Events. He is best known for his leadership, achievements, and million dollar investment in crypto and developments.
Born in Dubai, Kabiri has served as Chief Marketing Officer of Kabiri Group LLC. A news article was published in August 2021, which shared that Shahram Kabiri is going to launch his own crypto currency.
Kabiri is also known for his romantic poems, which have also been published as books. His poems have been performed by singers including Siavash Shams and Babak Jahanbakhsh on different occasions. Kabiri has also authored two books “Sometimes I miss myself” and “A thousand roses”.
Early life and education
Kabiri was born in 1975 in Dubai. His parents were originally from Tehran, Iran, who had immigrated to Dubai for a better life. Kabiri began his education in Dubai and right from his childhood, he had keen interest in soccer. He later also learned taekwondo and kung fu martial arts. In 1997, he attended University of Toronto to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, Trade, and Tax Law.
In 2015, he completed a Master's degree in Protocols and International Law from the Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government. In 2017, Kabiri pursued MBA with specialization in Development Economics and International Development from the same institution.
Kabiri has displayed an interest in business and investing from his childhood. In 2000, he founded an event company, Tact Events which helps companies and individuals for event planning and concerts. In the same year, he also joined Kabiri Group LLC as Marketing Manager. He was later promoted as Chief Marketing Officer and remained with the company until 2007.
He was inclined towards real estate and in 2002, he founded Tact Real Estate. In 2013, Kabiri became CEO and Personal Advisor of M1 Holding and a position that he still currently holds.
Kabiri has been an avid real estate investor and has risen to prominence with his real estate investing and strategies. In August 2021, a new article was published in Hindustan Times, which stated that Kabiri has invested 30 million dollars, which became ninefold within 9 months.
Kabiri is a highly acclaimed romantic poet, he has been writing poems since he was a teenager. He started writing poems during his spare time, which later became his passion. Kabiri started a blog, Parvangi, to share his writing with the audience. As the social network started evolving, he connected with his audience on Facebook (now Meta) and Instagram. His poems have been converted to a digital book.
His poems have been highly praised and has been presented by singers such as Siavash Shams and Babak Jahanbakhsh.
Right from his childhood, he was influenced with the writing of Victor Hugo and Roman Roland. As an author, he has published two books
- Kabiri, Shahram (4 September 2020). Sometimes I Miss Myself. Amazon Digital Services LLC - KDP Print US. ISBN 979-8-6794-7056-9.
- Kabiri, Shahram (April 2021). A thousand roses.
Kabiri has attracted attention for his extravagant lifestyle, he loves to travel or play sports in his spare time. He is also inclined towards horse riding, swimming, and martial arts.
- "Do Anything You Like But Put Your Heart to it, Says The Sensational Author and Entrepreneur Shahram Kabiri | 🛍️ LatestLY". LatestLY. 14 August 2021. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram Kabiri". Keepface. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "M1 Holding CEO Redefines Modern Leadership with Cutting Edge..." menafn.com. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "5 Things You Need To Know About Shahram Kabiri". US Times Now. 25 July 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram Kabiri – The Dubai Headlines". Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram kabiri is all set to launch his very own crypto coin". Hindustan Times. 27 August 2021. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram Kabiri, a Dubai-based Writer, Clearly Expresses Every Emotion through his Writing in his New Books". BO Herald. 1 August 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Do Anything You Like But Put Your Heart to it, Says The Sensational Author and Entrepreneur Shahram Kabiri". ca.movies.yahoo.com. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Books "Sometimes I Miss Myself" and "A Thousand Roses" are Works of Creation by the Writer, Shahram Kabiri". TribuneByte.com. 1 August 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "M1 Holding CEO Redefines Modern Leadership with Cutting Edge Investment Strategies". Zex PR Wire. 7 May 2021. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "M1 Holding Invests $30m in Cryptocurrency – BitcoinLifestyle.com". Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "M1 Holding Invests $30m in Cryptocurrency". LondonDailyPost.com. 21 August 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram Kabiri Aims to Inspire Youth and Change its Thinking with his Writing Work". Seekers Time. 1 August 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "A man of many talents, Shahram Kabiri, is a rising face in the literary world". The Open News. 23 July 2020. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Dubai based author, donated income of his books to help people in need during pandemic COVID-19". Dubaieveryday.com. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
- "Shahram Kabiri aims to inspire young people and change their mindset with his writing work". 18 October 2021. Retrieved 4 November 2021.