|Alma mater||Wooster High School|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Relatives||Sahil Arora (brother)|
Pranav Arora (born August 2, 1995) is an Indian American entrepreneur, investor, and venture capitalist best known as the Chairman of JMTD Holdings and a Board Member of the Arora Foundation. Pranav is also a philanthropist who recently made a generous donation of $20,000 to his alma mater, Wooster High School, through the Just Funky Foundation. He started NFT Merch, where he serves as CEO. Aurora also served as the President of Kingsley Products.
Early life and education
Arora was born on August 2, 1995, in Wooster, Ohio to Raj Arora, father, and Shivani Arora, mother. He grew up watching his parents run their own business and was always inspired by their passion and determination. Pranav has shown himself to be an entrepreneur at heart since a young age. He has demonstrated that he possesses the ambition, enthusiasm, and astute skill set necessary to succeed in the business world by launching his first million-dollar company at the age of just 16.
Arora attended Wooster High School, where he graduated in the class of 2013. He spent a semester at Akron University after finishing high school. However, he ultimately decided to discontinue his studies to devote all of his time and efforts to establishing his first company, Highly Educated.
Arora began his entrepreneurial journey at the age of 16, helping his family-owned business, Just Funky, grow more than ever before. He is the Head of Division at the company and helps run its B2B and B2C marketing and sales. Pranav is the founder and CEO of Stunned Mind, Just Funky’s sister concern that sells pop culture products directly to the customers.
Arora founded Highly Educated in 2012, a business that manufactures and sells storage containers, hookahs, electronic cigarettes, and a variety of other goods for the head shop market. He is also the Chairman of NFT Merch, an AR platform that helps bridge the gap between the physical and digital worlds.
Pranav also serves on the board of JMTD Holdings, a private equity company, where he assists start-up businesses with the creation of funding plans and strategies for client acquisition. As a serial entrepreneur, Arora founded a few more companies by the names of Deciph-AR, an Augmented Reality app, and Narutable, a CBD and hemp-infused beauty product line. He also served as the chairman of Arora Investments and COO of DeciphAR. He also serves as the chairman of the n JMTD IP Holdings, JMTD Funding, and JMTD Ecom Fund.
Pranav also serves as the President of Kingsley Products, which helps produce reusable non-medical cotton face masks.
Pranav is an active philanthropist who supports causes related to children’s health and education. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Just Funky Foundation, an award-winning nonprofit. Arora recently made a generous donation of $20,000 to his alma mater, Wooster High School, through the Just Funky Foundation.
Arora is also a board member of the Arora Foundation, which provides educational opportunities and resources to low-income and marginalized communities.
Arora got married to Sabreen Arora in 2020. He has a younger sibling, Sahil Arora.
- "Pranav Arora". Pranav Arora. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- "Pranav Arora Press Page". elink. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- "Pranav Press | @PranavArora2022". Flipboard. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- "Pranav Arora on starting his entrepreneurial journey at 16 and becoming an established businessman and venture capitalist at 24. - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- Smith, Mike (12 November 2019). "Entrepreneur in focus: Pranav Arora talks about his businesses". Best in Australia. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- Whistance, Brooke (27 May 2019). "Being Successful At Key Positions in Life". Medium. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- Entrepreneurs, We Heart (11 January 2021). "Interview With Pranav Arora, Founder & CEO of Stunned Mind, Global Business Entrepreneur". We Heart Entrepreneurs. Retrieved 27 July 2022.