|Industry||Software as a Service, AI|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA, USA|
Number of locations
Laxis is an AI meeting assistant founded by Eric Xiao. The company was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Laxis was established with the aim to increase meeting productivity, keeping in mind the ever-increasing hybrid working environment..
Laxis has gained recognition for its proprietary and unique technology that allows the users to set pre-meeting topics and agendas, take notes and get real-time transcription during meeting, and generate memo and meeting insights after meeting. The Laxis AI aims to automate and streamline workflow along with offering valuable conversation insights.
Laxis is currently compatible with Google Meet and Zoom and is regarded as the Best Google Meet Extension. This revolutionary AI has been featured in several media outlets such as The Los Angeles Tribune, Starter Story, Daily Scanner, Grey Journal, and London Daily Post.
Laxis was founded in 2020 by Eric Xiao and is headquartered in San Francisco. This next-generation AI meeting assistant was created to generate real-time meeting transcripts and insights and help people streamline their meeting conversations and increase their overall productivity.
The application was created in light of the ever-increasing work from home culture and to help people become a part of more effective meetings. The current Laxis web application is compatible with Zoom and also has a Chrome extension for Google Meet.
Laxis received its pre-seed funding in 2021 and since its inception has expanded its offices across seven cities in five different time zones. In the next year, Laxis will be compatible with Microsoft teams as well.
Laxis comes with a wide range of features that spread across pre-meeting, in-meeting and post-meeting templates which include:
- Personalizable Meeting Templates
- Note Making
- Audio File to Text
- Real-Time meeting transcription and tagging
- Smart Summaries
- Conversation Insight Management
- Advanced Search
- Team Collaborations
- Google Meet Extension and Zoom Integration
As of 2021 Laxis offers four subscription plans incorporating all these features that are free, starter, standard, and premium.
In the media
- "Laxis - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "Laxis Reviews & Product Details". G2. Retrieved 22 October 2021.
- "Let Laxis help you take effective notes during your Google Meetings | The Los Angeles Tribune". thelosangelestribune.com. 24 August 2021. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "How We Are Building The Next Generation AI Meeting Assistant - Starter Story". www.starterstory.com. 20 July 2021. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "Chrome Extension for Google Meet by Laxis". Daily Scanner. 9 August 2021. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "Fireside chat with tech founder Eric Xiao, building an AI Meeting Assistant". GREY Journal. 27 July 2021. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "Transform your Online Meetings with Laxis". London Daily Post. 18 July 2021. Retrieved 18 October 2021.
- "Laxis - Capture what is said and summarize, intelligently". Product Hunt. Retrieved 18 October 2021.