Jonathan F. Marshall
Jonathan F. Marshall
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
Jonathan F. Marshall (born February 19, 1965) is an American attorney and a former prosecutor, best known as the Managing Partner at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall. He specializes in a variety of cases, including DWI, domestic violence, criminal law, and white collar crimes, to name a few.
Early life and education
Marshall was born on February 19, 1965 in New Jersey. He did his B.S. Honors with a double major in Accounting and Finance at Rider University. Thereafter, he attended Seton Hall University School of Law in Newark, New Jersey, where he pursued his professional degree in law.
Marshall is the Managing Partner of the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, one of the largest criminal defence firms in the State of New Jersey with twelve attorneys. Since 1993, he has represented clients charged with a broad range of state and federal crimes, including those in Camden County, Essex County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Union County, Ocean County, Union County, Hudson County, and other areas of the state.
Marshall has provided commentary for the written press, radio, and television. He frequently appears in news publications like the Asbury Park Press, CN12, NBC NY, Starledger, CNBC, and CN12. Based on his extensive knowledge of criminal law and the NJ courts, he has also worked as a legal adviser on TV shows like Law & Order, Dexter, Blue Bloods, The Sopranos, CSI, and Breaking Bad.
His areas of practice include business law, criminal law, juvenile law, intellectual property, traffic violations, domestic violence, and white collar crimes, to name a few. Marshall is also a member of the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey.
Marshall has been acknowledged as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He is also among the Top 10 Criminal Lawyers in New Jersey by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Jonathan is married to Felyce Marshall. The couple has two sons, Ryan Marshall and Colin Marshall, and a daughter, Madeline Marshall. Jonathan also has two step-sons, Kyle Foresta and Dylan Foresta.
- "The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall". hg.org. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- "Jonathan F. Marshall :: Toms River Criminal Attorney Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall". www.oceancountycriminallawyers.com. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- NJ.com, Alex Napoliello (28 November 2018). "Princeton U. director, insurance VP among 15 charged in child porn sweep". nj. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- "Bergen County NJ Criminal Defense Attorneys | Hackensack, Fort Lee, Paramus". Bergen County Criminal Lawyers. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- Perman, Cindy (20 April 2010). "The Dealer Next Door: Selling Marijuana Becomes a Second Job for Many". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- "The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall". www.hudsonchamber.org. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- O'Connor, Devin (4 June 2021). "Man Wanted Who Allegedly Used Atlantic City Casinos to Launder Money". Casino.org. Retrieved 1 August 2022.
- NJ.com, Jeff Goldman (7 April 2022). "Driver charged with vehicular homicide in fatal Morris County crash". nj. Retrieved 1 August 2022.