|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Headquarters||El Segundo, California|
Ferrari Energy is a mineral and leasehold acquisitions company founded by Adam Ferrari in 2014. It is best known for engineering valuation of mineral and leasehold rights, acquisition of mineral and leasehold rights, mineral title analysis, oil and gas lease review, and paystub analysis.
Ferrari Energy is headquartered in El Segundo, California with operations throughout Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and ND. It was established with the aim to empower and partner with landowners and help them benefit from their land. The company emphasizes the importance of abundant and affordable oil and gas resources.
Ferrari Energy has been featured in several media outlets including PR News Wire, Science Times, Globe News Wire, Business Insider, Bloomberg, and others.
Ferrari Energy was founded in 2014 by a chemical engineer, Adam Ferrari. Initially, the company had its operations in Denver Colorado. Within a span of seven years, Ferrari Energy expanded its operations across the United States, in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and North Dakota.
The main aim of Ferrari Energy is to uplift and educate the landowners and work in partnership with them to ensure that each individual avails the profits and benefits they are entitled to from their land. Since its inception, Ferrari Energy has made over 2,500 unique acquisitions worth $150 million of deployed capital including minerals on non-operated leasehold. All the company’s clients consistently received premium value for their transactions. It has also provided oil and gas leases to more than 850 individual residents in Broomfield, Colorado, when they needed it the most and paid each resident about 30% more than the operator’s offer.
The company has also contributed to propelling modern medicine by supporting Next Steps of Chicago, an organization that treats spinal trauma and neurological disorders. Making a difference in people’s lives living with paralysis is a cause Mr. Ferrari is particularly devoted to, as one of his family members suffers from quadriplegia. For this reason, he has also established The Adam Ferrari Foundation that raises awareness for transverse myelitis. The Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship is another way of supporting health care professionals in their pursuit to help others.
Ferrari Energy has also donated to several other non-profit organizations such as St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Freedom Service Dogs, Denver Rescue Mission, and Coats for Colorado to support their causes.
Products and services
Ferrari Energy provides a vast range of services, including:
- Engineering Valuation of Mineral and Leasehold Rights
- Acquisition of Mineral and Leasehold Rights
- Mineral Title Analysis
- Oil and Gas Lease Review
- Paystub Analysis - Confirming Accurate Well Interests and Payment Amounts
In addition to these core focus areas, Ferrari Energy also participates in various drilling projects in Colorado and Wyoming.
In the media
- "Founder of Ferrari Energy, Adam Ferrari, Announces the Launch of The Ferrari Foundation". PRWeb. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- LLC, Ferrari Energy. "Adam Ferrari Announces Recent Advancements Made at Ferrari Energy". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- "Interview with Adam Ferrari (Founder of Ferrari Energy)". Vizaca. 14 March 2020. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- "Adam Ferrari Announces Recent Advancements Made at Ferrari Energy". Oil & Gas 360. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "Adam Ferrari Announces Recent Advancements Made at Ferrari Energy". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- Energy, Ferrari (5 December 2020). "Adam Ferrari Showcases the Story of Lisa Adams and Shares How Ferrari Energy Helped Her Family Recover Their Mineral Rights". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- "Adam Ferrari Comments on the Predicted Long-Term Rebound of the United States' Oil and Gas Industry". AP NEWS. 16 December 2020. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- "Adam Ferrari - Founder of Ferrari Energy". ideamensch.com. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- Reporter, Staff (8 December 2020). "Adam Ferrari, CEO of Ferrari Energy Discusses Fracking and Your Mineral Rights Royalty Payments". Science Times. Retrieved 13 May 2021.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 13 May 2021.