|Education||BS in chemical engineering|
|Alma mater||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Net worth||$20 million|
In 2005, Ferrari graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign with a BS in chemical engineering.
Ferrari’s first job after graduation was working as a production engineer for BP. He eventually transitioned into a role in the financial sector at Macquarie Capital. Through his educational background and work experience, Ferrari gained knowledge about minerals, property rights, and petroleum extraction. Through his work at Macquarie Capital, he also gained knowledge about the financial side of the energy business.
After 10 years of experience in the energy and financial industries, Ferrari founded his own private oil and gas company, Ferrari Energy, in Denver, Colorado. Ferrari bootstrapped the organization, relying on personal funds to launch the company, rather than money from outside investors. Ferrari’s company has provided over 2,000 landowners with divestment and lease opportunities on their lands. The company also helped provide oil and gas leases for over 850 residents of Broomfield, CO.
Ferrari and his company Ferrari Energy have supported non-profit organizations such as Next Steps of Chicago, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Freedom Service Dogs, Denver Rescue Mission, and Coats for Colorado.
Ferrari is also the creator of the Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship, which is targeted towards high school students who wish to study health science in college with the goal of providing better care for patients with physical disabilities.
In the media
- "Who is Adam Ferrari and what's his net worth?". The US Sun. 26 June 2021. Retrieved 10 September 2021.
- "Founder of Ferrari Energy Adam Ferrari Comments on How Energy and Chemical Companies Can Address Sustainability Direct". Bloomberg.com. 1 September 2020. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Adam Ferrari - Founder of Ferrari Energy". ideamensch. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Interview with Adam Ferrari (Founder of Ferrari Energy)". vizaca. 14 March 2020. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Adam Ferrari Launches a New Personal Website to Showcase His Expertise in the Oil & Gas and Financial Industries". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- Angeles, Los; August 29, CA-. "Adam Ferrari Provides Actionable Insights to Help Oil and Gas Companies Recover and Succeed in the Short- and Long-Term « MarketersMEDIA – Press Release Distribution Services – News Release Distribution Services". Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "CEO of Ferrari Energy, Adam Ferrari, on Bootstrapping Your Business? Top Truths You Ought to Know". Explosion. 2 October 2020. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Adam Ferrari Highlights the Treatments and Medical Technology for Spinal Injuries utilized by Next Steps of Chicago". PRUnderground. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Adam Ferrari of Ferrari Energy Launches a Scholarship to Empower Future Generations of Health Science Professionals". www.wfmj.com. Retrieved 18 December 2020.