Dr Ankita Singh
Dr Ankita Singh
|Alma mater||University of Toledo|
Early Life and Education
Dr. Singh grew up in India where she knew early on that she had a passion for medicine, and she found herself reading continuously about health and fitness. The medical field in India is extremely competitive, so when Ankita was accepted to one of the premier medical schools in the country, she was ecstatic, and it was there that Dr. Singh received her M.D.
After receiving her medical degree, Dr. Singh started working at a local hospital before immigrating to the United States. When she arrived in the USA in 2008, she started to volunteer at local hospitals while studying for her medical boards. Upon passing the board exams, Dr. Singh was accepted into a residency program at the University of Toledo in Ohio.
Since 2019, Dr. Ankita Singh has been working as a hospitalist, and is dual board certified in both family medicine and obesity medicine. She also has advanced training in both weight loss management and esthetics medicine.
- "Dr Ankita Singh - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 28 July 2022.
- "Dr Ankita Singh". prabook.com. Retrieved 28 July 2022.
- May 26, United States- (26 May 2022). "Dr. Ankita Singh Launches Scholarship for Future Doctors of America". AsiaOne. Retrieved 28 July 2022.
- "Dr Ankita Singh Scholarship for Future Doctors Gives Back to Aspiring Physicians". Digital Journal. Retrieved 28 July 2022.
- Scholarship, Dr Ankita Singh (7 July 2022). "Dr Ankita Singh Paves the Path for Future Doctors through a New Scholarship Program Which Launched This Month". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 28 July 2022.
- "The Dr. Ankita Singh Scholarship for Future Doctors Still Accepting Applications". EIN News. 7 July 2022. Retrieved 28 July 2022.