Dr. John Manzella
Dr. John Manzella
Dr. John Manzella is both a physician and an entrepreneur, and he boasts almost thirty years of experience in his field. As a physician, Medical Director and Practice Manager he developed several profitable entities which were sold and incorporated into large healthcare networks. He is currently working on projects concerning addiction recovery in professionals, healthcare for the incarcerated and philanthropy.
Early Life and Education
Dr. Manzella earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Marquette University in Biology. He then attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 1995 with his doctorate degree. He also went to the University of Rochville where he earned his PhD in 2013 in Health Care Management.
As the Medical Director and Practice Manager of LV Housecalls.com, Dr. John Manzella is responsible for overseeing all of the day to day operations of the business as well as handling the financial responsibilities. In addition to those responsibilities, he is also the Physician Liaison and Billing Specialist for Topper Medical, where his duties include working as a physician consultant and assisting companies with optimizing their billing, coding, documentation, and office procedures.
Dr. John Manzella has always had a passion for giving back to his community. Though he gets to accomplish this every day as a physician and entrepreneur, he also values being of service however he can, such as participating in donations, events, and other charitable organizations.
In addition, he has opened up the Dr. John Manzella Scholarship for Second Opportunities which provides scholarship funding to a student who has had a parent or guardian that has been incarcerated. Through the scholarship, Dr. Manzella hopes to raise awareness to the struggles that these students face along their journeys to earning a degree, and to help out a deserving student along the way.
- ↑ "Dr. John Manzella". prabook.com. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "john-manzella". health.usnews.com. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "Dr. John Manzella Jr., DO – Jim Thorpe, PA | Internal Medicine on Doximity". Doximity. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "Dr. John Manzella". vitals. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "Dr. John Manzella Jr, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist - York, PA". Sharecare. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "John Manzella - Medical Consultant". ideamensch.com. 19 December 2022. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ "Dr. John Manzella Jr, MD - Infectious Disease Specialist in York, PA | Healthgrades". www.healthgrades.com. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ December 1, United States-. "Dr. John Manzella Scholarship: Providing Second Opportunities to Students with Parents Who Have Been Incarcerated". StreetInsider.com. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ Scholarship, Dr John Manzella (30 December 2022). "Dr. John Manzella Scholarship for Second Opportunities Still Accepting Applications". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ↑ News, E. I. N.; Manzella, Dr John (30 December 2022). "Dr. John Manzella Gives Back With Scholarship For Second Opportunities". EIN News. Retrieved 5 January 2023.