|Born||February 7, 1976|
Nagercoil, Chennai, India
|Other names||Zeno, Zen|
|Alma mater||University of Pune|
|Known for||CEO of Zen Film Productions|
|Social awareness short films such as The Peril|
Zenofar Fathima (7th February, 1976) is a Dubai based Indian filmmaker, entrepreneur, producer and actress. She is best known for her social awareness short films such as The Peril, The Peril 2 and Hope.
Zenofar graduated in Business Management from University of Pune.
Zenofar commenced her journey into the Dubai film industry after directing and producing a Malaysian based cookery show known as Food Addict in 2016.  The show featured herself and also starred Bollywood celebrities like R. Madhavan and Rahul Dev. The launch of the show was attended by Javed Jaffrey and Sukhbir Singh.
In early 2018, Zenofar had launched her own company, Zen Film Productions. Her brainchild had initiated its cinematic journey with her first film 'Selfie',  a tale of friendship and compassion which had also starred Bollywood actor Mukul Dev. Few years down the line, Zenofar created the Enigma series, an array of curated short films that each delved into a particular social issue faced by society. As of date, Zenofar has acted in, directed, and produced 12-15 short films in the last 2 years. In doing so, she has tackled issues of the dangers of the Internet for children with The Peril, domestic violence in A Dark Tale, and cyber extortion in The Pit. Recently, Zenofar had released a short film Public Service Announcement known as Hope, a film that focuses on depression and suicidal tendencies of individuals in times of the Coronavirus.   Zenofar has recently released her short film psychological thriller series, Specter, which has been filmed during the Coronavirus lockdown. The series' first episode has aired on Zee TV Middle East, whilst other episodes are currently in the works.
Zenofar Fathima in the Media
- "Keeping kids safe online: Film warns of perils". gulfnews.com.
- "Sonu Sood lauds Zenofar Fathima's The Peril2". Khaleej Times.
- Mishra, Minakhee (April 10, 2016). "FoodAddict TV show Launched by Zen Production".
- "Malay all the way". gulfnews.com.
- Management, Yardstick Marketing. "FoodAddict, a food show promoting Malaysian lifestyle premiers on Zee Middle East". PRLog.
- "COVID19 Pandemic & Jitters- A Ray of HOPE by PSA video by Zenofar Fathima – The Fashion With Style".
- "'The Peril 2' gets nod from Bollywood star | Asian Lite UAE".
- "Zenofer Fathima continues directorial stint with short domestic thriller 'A Dark Tale' – The Fashion With Style".
- "Dubai's Zen Productions premiers 'A Dark Tale'". DigitalStudioME.
- "Zenofar Fatima's PSA video HOPE Film is based on Coronavirus pandemic and Anxiety". June 23, 2020.
- "Hope- A PSA on Suicide and Depression". Aalmeen News. June 25, 2020.
- Updated, CineBuster Online | (July 15, 2020). "All-in-One Zenofar Fathima brings combo of horror, mystery, and the supernatural in 'Specter'".CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- नेटवर्क, नया सवेरा. "ZEN FILM PRODUCTIONS 'SPECTER' SAGA PRESENTS A SUSPENSEFUL TAKE ON PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR | #NayaSaveraNetwork".
- "Zenofar Fathima's 'The Peril 2' recognized by Bollywood Actor, Sonu Sood | Dubai NRI". August 29, 2018.
- "Zenofer Fathima pushes for awareness on internet dangers for children with new short film 'Hooked'". December 4, 2018.
- "UAE short film explores dark side of social media in the region". Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum Global Initiatives.
- Zenofar Fathima on Facebook
- Zenofar Fathima on Twitter
- Zenofar Fathima on Instagram
- Zenofar Fathima on LinkedIn
This article "Zenofar Fathima" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.