Number of locations
Wealth-X is an American fintech company that provides data driven intelligence services, best known for its wealth database that is used by private banks globally behind the scenes to research wealthy people. It was founded in 2010 by David Friedman and Mykolas Rambus, and in a decade Wealth-X has offices spread across North America, Europe and Asia.
The aim of this company is to help its clients uncover, understand, and engage their target audience along with mitigating risk with the help of the information provided by Wealth-X. It partners with brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher-education industries in order to support strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance. Wealth-X has worked to create the world’s most extensive collection of records on wealthy individuals.
Within a year of its inception, Wealth-X launched the world’s first ultra wealth report in 2011. The idea was to understand these individuals from their personal background, sources of wealth, and personal networks, to their interests, passions, and hobbies. In 2012, a designated salesforce application was released preceding the launch of the first billionaire census which came out in 2013.
In 2014, Wealth-X started a new solutions service, Diligence and received growth capital from Insight Venture Partners. Surpassing the 100,000 database record marked the 5 year anniversary of Wealth-X.
In 2016, Richard Green was appointed as the president of Wealth-X and in a year of him taking over the job, Wealth-X Very High Net Worth (VHNW) dataset structure to its solutions. In 2018, Wealth-X crossed 1 million milestones in its recorded database.
Products and Services
Wealth-X Professional solutions aims at providing a wide collection of curated research and intelligence on high net worth (HNW) and ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals. This service helps Wealth-X’s clients to search for prospective leads and donors based on criteria that are suitable to their needs. It helps the clients to connect with the wealthy individuals that could be beneficial for them.
Salesforce Application by Wealth-X helps in enhancing the client’s prospect intelligence by revealing previously unknown wealthy individuals that already existed in their database. With this discovery, Wealth-X helps them to secure these contacts and target stronger leads. This is done by analyzing the clients’ database and ultimately helping in creating meaningful conversations and attracting new business.
Application Program Interface
Wealth-X Application Program Interface (API) enables the integration of Wealth-X Database directly with the client’s CRM. This process helps in providing immediate information on the most valuable relationships by identifying ultra high net worth (UHNW) and very high net worth (VHNW) individuals. API offers a single access point which helps in accelerating the sales cycle.
Wealth-X Screening services and software are used to match the records in the client’s database against the verified individuals stored in the global Wealth-X database which ensures a higher accuracy rate. This process conforms with the latest data protection regulations and provides enhanced wealth screening capabilities that help to generate analytics in order to offer in-depth analysis of the wealthy customers and prospects.
Wealth-X Diligence dossier incorporates the elements of anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC). These elements help in ensuring that the clients meet the regulatory responsibilities and understand the risks that might come along the way while dealing with a current or potential client or donor. This service provides exact and relevant information during the diligence process in order to avoid information overload.
Wealth-X Analytics provides market-level customizable data assets that are customized according to the client’s needs.
In the media
- Kolesnikov-Jessop, Sonia (2014-10-13). "Traits of a Serial Entrepreneur". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "Wealth-X Pte Ltd - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Wealth-X - The Wealth Mosaic". www.thewealthmosaic.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- Copeland, Libby. "How ranking the world wealthy became a business". Washington Post.
- "Euromoney to buy Wealth-X to scale up business news portfolio". Reuters. 2019-11-25. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- King, Matt. "Social intelligence firms want to map the world's biggest spenders". Quartz. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "Wealth-X Raises Growth Capital From Insight Venture Partners To Accelerate Expansion".
- "The G2 on Wealth-X Professional". G2. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "DonorSearch and Wealth-X Announce Strategic Knowledge Partnership". DCN News. 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Wealth X: Latest News & Videos, Photos about Wealth X | The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Working at Wealth-X". Glassdoor. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Wealth-X offers digital 'who's who' of the rich and not exactly famous". Fortune. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "Wealth-X Bolsters U.S. Dataset on the Wealthy". PRWeb. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- Wealth-X. "Wealth-X Raises Growth Capital From Insight Venture Partners To Accelerate Expansion". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "2013 Red Herring Asia Top 100 Winners". Red Herring. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- Barbaglia, Pamela (2019-11-25). "Euromoney to buy Wealth-X to scale up business news portfolio". Reuters. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Euromoney to buy Wealth-X to scale up business news portfolio".
- "Wealth-X acquires Ledbury Resarch". Investment Executive. 2015-02-19. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "Newly re-branded Savanta acquires Wealth-X Custom". Media Mergers. 2019-02-12. Retrieved 2020-09-04.