|Industry||Staffing & recruiting|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
The Sourcery is an American company based in San Francisco, California. It is best known for its on-demand recruitment services both in-house and outsourced for tech companies for various roles, including technical, business, and operations.
Jessica Stielau founded The Sourcery in 2012, and it has now assisted more than 350 organizations across 14 different countries with talent acquisition. The firm places individuals in a variety of positions across a wide range of industries. While their services are provided free of charge to applicants, the corporation receives a fee from any enterprise that avails its services for scaling business.
The Sourcery was established in 2012 by Jessica Stielau with the aim to revolutionize the staffing and recruitment industry by creating a platform that not only assists companies to hire compatible talented individuals but also helps job seekers find suitable jobs according to their skill sets. The Sourcery runs on a Recruiting-as-a-Service model and consists of a vast team of industry specialists such as Matt Abbott.
Since its inception, The Sourcery has offered its services to a vast range of prolific clients including, Scribd, Pantheon, Slack, and GoPro, to name a few.
Products and services
The Sourcery offers numerous sourcing and recruiting solutions that are in compliance with the client’s needs and also ensure job security for the job seekers. The on-demand recruitment services of The Sourcery help tech firms to acquire qualified candidates by building a pipeline for all the interested candidates suitable for the particular role, be it engineering, marketing, sales, or customer success talent.
By applying personalized talent strategies for each of the clients, The Sourcery helps tech firms hire specialized employees and build their teams. For better results, the company also customizes every search and designs target candidate profiles to find and manage qualified active candidates acquired via job ads.
In the media
- "The Sourcery - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "The Sourcery - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "How the Distributed Workforce Can Last". Influencive. 23 April 2021. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "The Sourcery Client Reviews | Clutch.co". clutch.co. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "Company Profile The Sourcery". Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "The Sourcery Media Coverage". coveragebook.com. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "matt abbott of the sourcery 5 steps we must take to truly create an inclusive representative". medium.com. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "Remote Work and Wages - Matt Abbott, The Sourcery". Digital Anarchist. Retrieved 24 September 2021.
- "Three Recruiting Trends To Watch For In 2021". Disrupt Magazine. 6 April 2021. Retrieved 24 September 2021.