|Citizenship||Canada and Turkey|
|Alma mater||Istanbul Technical University|
Seyfi Tomar is a Canadian independent house researcher, international realtor, broker, and real estate consultant. He is a certified international broker by the National Association of Realtors (USA), Ontario Real Estate Association (Canada), and MEKO (Turkey). Tomar currently works at the FIABCI, an UN-affiliated international real estate federation. He is also the founding president of Canada Turkey Realtors Alliance, Mehtap Memorial Gardens, The Secretary General at the FIABCI Canada, Advisor to Concrete Forming Association Of Ontario, and EIFS Stucco Employers Society (ESES) director.
Tomar is regarded as one of the most sought-after real estate moguls and is also the recipient of the Queens Jubliee Award 2022, The Most Successful International Realtor 2021, and the 70th most successful Realtor in the world 2018.
In 1986, Tomar attended Istanbul Technical University to pursue his graduation in petroleum engineering. He holds multiple qualifications in various sectors, including TICO licensed travel counselor and manager from Travel College Canada, real estate broker by OREA and MEKO, international property specialist by NAR, certified smart city specialist, and private investigator from the Canadian School of PIS. His other national occupational qualifications include 1121, 2145, 6232, 6431, 6465, 6683, BEng, TA, PI, LREB, CIPS, L100, L200, L300, L301, and RENE. He also holds LinkedIn learning app certifications in content creation and foundations of decentralized finance (Defi).
Tomar has over 20 years of experience and expertise in the real estate and construction industry. He holds extensive knowledge about various laws and acts, including labor laws, employment benefit plans, PSISA (Private Security and Investigative Services Act) 2005, Tia 2002, REBBA (The Real Estate and Business Brokers Act) 2002, and TRESA (Trust in Real Estate Services Act) 2019.
From 1994 to 1999, Tomar served as the regional director of 241 Pizza. In 2003, he joined LIUNA (Labourers International Union of North America) as the head of the housing department of Local 183. During his 8-year tenure at LIUNA, Tomar was the trustee of the vacation fund and contribution control office. He was responsible for defending workers at the Ontario labor relation board, negotiating collective agreements, assisting members' families with social services such as immigration, citizenship, CPP, and WSIB, and representing employees of the housebuilders.
Tomar currently serves as a real estate agent at Remax Premier, secretary general of FIABCI Canada, and secretary of the marketing and networking committee of FIABCI. Tomar joined Remax Premier in 2011 and continues to serve clients' real estate needs across Ontario. He founded FIABCI Canada in 2020, intending to build network relationships with CEPI, NAR, CREA, TUGEM, and FIABCI. In December 2020, Tomar joined FIABCI as a marketing and networking committee secretary and later got promoted to director.
From February 2020 to November 2021, Tomar also worked with the TUGEM (Canada) Association of Entrepreneurial Real Estate Agents, an NGO aiming to develop the real estate sector in Turkey.
Tomar is also a certified google scholar and has published several real estate articles and research in English and Turkish.
Awards and recognitions
Tomar has received several realtor awards in Canada, Turkey, and the USA for his educational qualification combined with outstanding skills and years of experience.
- Tomar has been recognized as Guest Lecturer at York University Faculty of Environmental Studies in class of Planning and Design of Sustainable Human Environments.
- Queens Jubilee Award by Canadian Parliament, 2022
- The Most Successful Realtor Award by Protokol magazine, 2021, Turkey
- 70th most successful realtors in the world by Remax Global, 2018
- Platinum Award 2014, Rookie of the Year Award(2012), and Presidents Gold Award (2012 & 2013) by Royal LePage Your Community Realty
Residing in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, Tomar is the father of four children, an avid animal lover, and a housing researcher. He perceives his clients as his family members and friends to work, hang out with, study with, and meet.
In the media
- "Seyfi Tomar - Blink Network". Blink. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Professional Division". fiabci.org. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Seyfi Tomar - Academia.edu". independent.academia.edu. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Vaughan Real Estate Agent: Seyfi Tomar, RE/MAX PREMIER INC". RE/MAX. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Remax Premier Inc Broker Seyfi Tomar - 9100 Jane St, Concord, ON L4K 0A4, Canada". canada247.info. 27 March 2019. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "FIABCI-Canada - Welcome to FIABCI-Canada". FIABCI-Canada. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Prices Remax Premier Inc Broker Seyfi Tomar". nicelocal.ca. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Seyfi Tomar broker - Canadian Real Estate Directory". forhomepros.ca. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- Tomar, Seyfi. "Seyfi Tomar". REM. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- "Remax Realtor Seyfi Tomar". Kanada İlan (in Türkçe). Retrieved 17 November 2022.