Scott Cooper Miami
Logo of The Scott Cooper Miami Project
|Headquarters||Balat Mahallesi Rıfat Efendi Sokak, No: 19/1, |
Scott Cooper Miami Project also known as Scott Cooper Miami, is a private research organization that provides an investigative reporting platform and develops solutions to public policy challenges and focuses on “forgotten communities” throughout the world with the goal of making them safer and more secure, healthier and more prosperous. The Scott Cooper Miami Project is nonprofit and nonpartisan, and committed to the public interest. The organization was originally based in Miami, Florida and is now headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. It focuses on helping people build meaningful lives, in which they can experience health and well-being, pursue effective education and gainful employment, and access the resources required to create opportunities for themselves and communities.
The Scott Cooper Miami Project seeks to help ensure the vitality of solutions to global challenges by bringing awareness to those who are unable to be heard. The Scott Cooper Miami Project advances its mission through its presence in social media, paid promotion, and diversified content, reports on abuses and tries to affect change in globally. Advocacy is directed towards governments, armed groups and businesses, pushing them to change their policies and practices.
To ensure independence, The Scott Cooper Miami project refuses government funding and corporate ties.
The Scott Cooper Miami Project partners with small organizations, to give them a voice and fight for those that have been unable to deliver their message.
Founded by Scott Cooper of Florida in 2012, the Scott Cooper Miami Project aims at discovering and advancing inventive, effective ways of helping people help themselves and those around them lead productive and satisfying lives.
The guiding philosophy of the Scott Cooper Miami Project is that children are the world’s greatest natural resource and by harnessing that natural resource through education and bringing awareness to human rights abuses, the world will become a better place.
The organization's stated vision is to promote education for children and to bring awareness to human rights abuses wherever it may exist in the world. The Scott Cooper Miami Project started as a simple idea, promoting the quality of life in a single state, Florida. In recent years, it produces an agenda document that focuses on issues: The objective is to apply pressure to policymakers by becoming a sounding board for those groups that are considered too small or irrelevant to the national interest of the United States and other developed nations. By promoting the message through various forms of technology-based and diversified content, the hope is that policymakers and corporate decision makers will have the best available information. The Scott Cooper Miami Project’s message is delivered by the brightest minds, using strong and controversial methods, and are based on the best data.
In a time when emotions are running high, The Scott Cooper Miami Project remains committed to nonpartisanism and objective research, and to apply an aggressive problem-solving approach. Since it’s early emphasis on the State of Florida, the work has become multidisciplinary and broad in scope. Regardless if there is a research sponsor, the work will never be influenced by commercial, ideological bias, or nationalism. This commitment is part of what makes The Scott Cooper Miami Project a reliable source of expertise and analysis.
The Scott Cooper Miami Project's goal is to be understood by as many as people as possible, not just academics and policymakers of G7 countries. All completed research will be made available for free and to the public from the Scott Cooper Miami Project’s website after January 1, 2020.
The Scott Cooper Miami Project is unusual in its objectives and its model. The vision and intent is to continue to make noise, promote education, and bring awareness to human rights abuses and suffering wherever they may exist in the world. The ultimate end of which is to make individuals, families, and communities throughout the world safer and have the same opportunity to prosper and grow.
Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship
The Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship offered three scholarships in 2018 and announced plans to offer at least 25 new scholarships in 2019. The scholarship offers more frequent awards than traditional scholarship programs. It allows the scholarship committee to stay in closer touch with the students and the universities. Unlike other scholarships that focus on scholastic achievement or financial need, the Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship focuses solely on creativity. It requires a short essay to be written by the applicant on diverse topics such as “How I Would Solve the Immigration Crisis” or “Which public figure do you admire the most and why.”
Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship Winners
On November 18, 2019, the Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship awarded two scholarships to Madisyn Travisano of Seton Hall University and Renee Yan of the University of Buffalo. The awards were based on the essay, “Which Public Figure Do You Admire Most and Why.” The two public figures chosen were Winston Churchill and Malala Yousafzai.
Child Labor Exploitation Child Labor Exploitation On December 9, 2018, the Scott Cooper Miami Project released an article, Studies Reveal Child Labor Exploitation Affects Over 170 Million. The article reported that there are over 260 million child laborers globally and over 65% of those children are victimized and exploited. It has been reported that Uzbekistani government officials force children to work the cotton fields. Besides the obvious denial of education, the exploitation of child labor causes long-term physical and mental health problems to children.
The goal is to continue to expose the corruption in countries that turn a blind eye to the exploitation of child labor.
Gender-Based Violence On January 1, 2020, the Scott Cooper Miami Project released an article, Gender-Based Violence is the #1 Problem In Fashion Industry. The article reported on the global problem in fashion factories around the world. The report focuses on the factors that contribute to the exploitation of the female workforce in supplier factories. The report suggests the speed of innovation in the “fast fashion” industry, the global production network which operates through the outsourcing of production and contract work are too blame. The goal is continue to expose the issue of gender-based violence, affect public opinion, and force collaboration between the governments of developed and developing nations.
Reception and influence
In February 2018, The Scott Cooper Miami Project brought attention to the secret nightlife in Miami. Through a series of articles and press releases, Scott Cooper Miami Exposes Miami’s Secret Nightlife and Scott Cooper Miami Exposes Sex Tourism in Miami, the objective was to bring attention to this secret nightlife that has contributed to the rise in tourism for the city. The articles caused more media attention to other Florida cities. The Patch followed with an article titled Miami's Scott Cooper on the Dark Side of Orlando, Florida. In 2019, Instabulletin revived the issue and wrote a story, Scott Cooper Miami Talked About Sex Tourism in the City followed by Tribune Byte’s story Scott J Cooper Opens Up About Sex Tourism in Miami.
Shortly after these articles were published, the Miami Herald published its own article in April 2018, Florida’s sex industry ‘in a panic’ after feds shut down notorious Backpage website and in May 2018, CBS Miami reported that Miami Beach Police Focused On Combating Human Trafficking.
In 2018, The Scott Cooper Miami Project brought attention to the resurgence of the drug epidemic through a series of articles and press releases, Scott Cooper Miami Reveals Cocaine Cowboys Back In Florida and “Never Forget the Drug Wars” Warns The Scott Cooper Miami Project.
In 2018, during Miami Fashion Week, The Scott Cooper Miami Project declared Miami as the new fashion capital of the world and released an article Scott Cooper Miami Declares Miami Fashion Capital USA. It also released several youtube videos promoting Scott Cooper Miami Fashion Week.
In 2019, Scott Cooper Miami reported on several other high profile industry rumors including Victoria’s Secret with an article titled Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Cancelled. Shortly after the article was published, SeekerTime published its own article, There would not be any Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this Year: Model Shanina Shaik. The rumor was confirmed by Australian model Shanina Shaik.
In 2019, The Scott Cooper Miami Project showed its true purpose by releasing two articles, Studies Reveal Child Labor Exploitation Affects Over 170 Million and Gender-Based Violence is the #1 Problem in Fashion Industry. One of the principal programs is now to promote awareness and report on the child labor and gender-based violence crises that plague that fashion industry.
- Miami, Scott Cooper. "Scott Cooper Miami Reveals Why Cannabis Infused Drinks Are Dangerous". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- News, Scott Cooper Miami Beach. "Scott Cooper Miami Reports The Trump Economy Is For Real". PRLog. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- News, Scott Cooper Miami Beach. "Scott Cooper Miami Issues White Paper: Pope Francis and President Trump - The Great Reformers". PRLog. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- "Scott Cooper Miami Exposes Miami's Secret Nightlife". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Scott Cooper Miami Beach Reports Hurricane Season is Here". www.newswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- sujitkumarpathak (2019-08-03). "What Is The Importance Of Business Education". Soft2Share. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- World, Healthifying (2019-09-30). "5 Amazing Tips To Get A Beautiful Body Naturally". Healthifying World. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner Visited Miami Shops in Unusual Outfits". NorthIndiaDaily.com. 2019-08-08. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Darko, About the Author: (2019-08-12). "4 Most Fashionable Cities In The United States". Character Grades. Retrieved 2020-01-07.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "A case study of Victoria Secret | The Fabric Exchange". Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Miami, Scott Cooper. "Scott Cooper, Florida-Based CEO, Says Miami is the New Fashion Capital of the World". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Miami, Scott Cooper. "Scott Cooper Miami Beach Names Miami, Florida as the Best City for Seniors to Grow Old and Retire". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Miami's Scott Cooper on the Dark Side of Orlando, Florida". Orlando, FL Patch. 2018-09-05. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Miami's Nightlife is Contributing in the Growth of its Tourism Industry". Seekers Time. 2019-08-08. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Scott Cooper Miami Reports Real Estate Weakness in High End Miami Markets". www.newswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Miami North Beach Allowed to Build a Condo Tower and Hotel on Ocean Terrace". Business Deccan. 2019-08-12. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Miami is Once Again Showing a Growth in Drug Epidemic". LondonDailyPost.com. 2019-08-12. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Did John De Lorean Really Sell Drugs? – zipmeme.com". Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "American Financier Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in his Jail Cell". BO Herald. 2019-08-12. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Who Is John De Lorean? - reliablecounter blog". reliablecounter blog. 2019-08-01. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Scott Cooper Miami and New Orleans Corporate Philanthropy". New Orleans, LA Patch. 2018-07-26. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Miami, Scott Cooper. "The Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship for Post-Secondary Students". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Scott Cooper Miami Announces Post-Secondary Scholarship Winners". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "Scott Cooper Miami Announces Post-Secondary Scholarship Winners". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Hampton, Jimmy (2018-07-26). "Scott Cooper Miami and Corporate Philanthropy". Prague Post. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- Lerner, Jimmy (2019-07-31). "Scott Cooper Miami Scholarship Program is Attracting the US and Canada Students". Bigtime Daily. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "How To Find Easy Scholarship Programs To Apply For". How To Find Easy Scholarship Programs To Apply For. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- "School Scholarships – Facilitates Everyone's Education – My Education Portal". edupost.talk4fun.net. Retrieved 2020-01-07.
- ""Never Forget The Drug Wars" Warns The Scott Cooper Miami Project". Scott Cooper Miami. 2018-09-07. Retrieved 2020-01-06.