Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sanjay Govil is an American entrepreneur, global business leader, investor and philanthropist. He is the founder of Infinite Computer Solutions, leading information, and technology company based in Maryland, and Zyter, A leading digital health, and IoT-enablement platform. He is also the founder of The Sanjay Govil Foundation, a non-profit foundation, and TiE DC’s Young Entrepreneurs Program. 
Govil has over two decade’s experience and has worked for a vast range of prolific clientele. He is currently a member of the Graduate Executive Board, the Board of Directors for the Future of Advertising Project, and the Global CEO Advisory Council at the Wharton School of Business. Govil is also an investor in the Board of Control for Cricket in the USA (BCCUSA)
Govil has been featured in several media outliers including Economic Times, Forbes, Globe News Wire, The Auburn Engineer, TechRepublic, and others.
Govil attended Auburn University, where he earned a Bachelor of Engineering. After graduating from Auburn, Govil began working for IBM. During his time at IBM, he earned a Master of Engineering from Syracuse University. He worked for various companies including Verizon Communications (Bell Atlantic at the time) prior to starting his own venture.
In 2001, Govil founded Infinite Computer Solutions. He used US$1,000 of his own money and did not take any venture capital funding for the company. He managed the company through its initial public offering on the Bombay Stock Exchange where it received a commitment for US$1.8 billion on its first day of trading instead of its expected US$50 million. He took the company private in 2019 after quadrupling shareholder value based on returns and dividends to shareholders. Govil is still actively involved with the company, serving as its chairman of the board of directors.
Govil is also involved with the Wharton School of Business where he became a fellow. He also serves as a member of the Global CEO Advisory Council for its fellows program and the board of directors for the school's Future of Advertising Project. He is currently a member of the Graduate Executive Board for the Wharton School of Business.
Govil is currently an investor in the Board of Control for Cricket in the USA (BCCUSA), an organization established in 2016 with the goal of promoting, advancing and regulating the game of cricket across the USA.
Govil is also actively involved in TiE DC's TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) boot camp and business plan competition since its inception four years ago. TYE is aimed at fostering the next generation of entrepreneurs, by teaching entrepreneurship to high school students and helping them to discover the rewards and challenges of becoming an entrepreneur.
Sanjay Govil has a keen interest in Badminton. He has owned the Delhi Acers (part of Premier Badminton League) from 2014 to 2017. The team was also the winner of the 2016 Premier Badminton League championship held in January 2016.
The Sanjay Govil foundation
The Sanjay Govil Foundation was formed to improve lives through entrepreneurship, education and citizenship.
In the media
- "Sanjay Govil Investor Profile: Portfolio & Exits | PitchBook". pitchbook.com. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Gin, Samuel (2014). "2014 fall ae magazine". Issuu. Auburn University. p. 32-33. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Phillips, Austin (2015-12-01). "To infinite and beyond". The Auburn Engineer. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- "Any City Can Be A Connected Smart City If IOT-As-A-Service Model Evolves, Says Qualcomm". IndiaTimes. 2020-12-10. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- "More Companies Are Using Technology To Monitor For Coronavirus In The Workplace". NPR.org. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Shefferd, Neil (December 29, 2020). "Major League Cricket investors list released in United States". www.insidethegames.biz. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- "Rhea Somaiya, High School Junior, Part of Winning Team to Receive TiE DC Award for TYE DC Business Idea, 'Mirror Me'". WashingtonExec. 2013-04-03. Retrieved 2021-01-22.