|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Number of locations
SEO Shark is known for its expertise on Trustpilot, Word of Mouth, Google and Shopper Approved. The company’s clients have over 3900 first page results on the Google search and it claims to save over 50% on paid advertising.
SEO Shark has grown organically and additional offices were opened in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
In 2019, the company was also named one of the three best SEO agencies in Australia by Best in Au.
Products and services
SEO Shark offers Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Google Adwords, Digital Strategy, Reputation Management, Celebrity Engagement, Logo and Website design and development services. The company puts the high cost ‘pay per click’ down to the nature of the industry with click fraud software created by the company after major fraud attacks on it’s client. It also uses the ‘White Hat’ method for SEO. The company also provides services in Internet Marketing and Content Writing. SEO Shark has multiple partnerships with top companies like Google, Bing, Facebook and others.
The company has been a major name in the reputation management and Celebrity Engagements in Australia and New Zealand. SEO Shark has contracts with popular companies and websites to offer various digital marketing services.
Business and achievements
The organization's business model is largely based on inbound marketing and neatly 85% of SEO Shark's revenue comes from their digital marketing campaigns.
SEO Shark is a certified business partner with Google, Bing and Facebook.
On the back of ten years of SEO and digital marketing success, SEO Shark has an 8.8/10 star rating on Trustpilot, a Danish consumer review website and a 4.9/5 star rating on Facebook and Google Reviews.
The firm is also a partner with Facebook and Bing. A Bing partnership ensures that the company is qualified to use the Bings Ads platform, while a Facebook partnership ensures that SEO Shark can connect their clients directly to their respective audiences.
Since the company was founded, SEO Shark has grown and developed significantly. The major headquarters in Sydney consists of a close team of content writers, social media consultants, account managers and additional managerial staff. The company’s hiring mantra revolves around equity, respect and collaboration. Not only that, the company has developed a reputation of placing more importance on getting to know the candidate, as opposed to focusing purely on tertiary qualifications and previous experience.
Its team of casual workers are encouraged to pick working hours that suit their schedules, while its full-time workers are afforded similar benefits. Indeed, the business has posted exceptional results on the back of its cultural model of flexibility and casual collaboration.
- Mak, Veronica (2020-01-28). "Like a rocket, SEO Shark has grown and developed significantly". Josep Vinaixa. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "Businesses are paying over $100 per click for Google ads — how do you compare?". SmartCompany. 2019-01-31. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "How do SEO companies like SEO Shark make money? Daily Scanner". Daily Scanner. 2020-01-25. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "SEO Shark | Vator Profile". vator.co. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- Zuchetti</a>, <a href="/author/adam-zuchetti" title="View all articles from Adam Zuchetti">Adam; Zuchetti, Adam (2019-01-30). "SEO expert reveals most expensive items to market". www.mybusiness.com.au. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
|first=has generic name (help)
- Amanda Robinson (2020-01-25). "A beginner's guide on creating a positive corporate culture based on SEO Shark's culture". Sunrise News. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- "SEO Shark: an emerging partnership in the world of digital marketing". Transforming The Nation. 2020-01-24. Retrieved 2020-02-25.
- Australia, I. P. (2018-02-14). "Deep dive into the trade mark process with SEO Shark". www.ipaustralia.gov.au. Retrieved 2020-02-25.