Natick Family Dental
|Founder||Rachana Vora DMD|
Number of locations
Natick Family Dental is a multi-specialty dental clinic founded in 1999 by Rachana Vora DMD. The clinic is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, with operations in the surrounding eight towns. The clinic offers numerous dental services including General & Family Dentistry, Invisalign, Pediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Periodontics, Sedation Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry, Endodontics, Sleep Apnea, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, and TMJ treatments.
Natick Family Dental has been accredited by The dentistry is accredited by American Dental Association, an authorized body that recognizes dental products in the United States amongst other organizations. It is the recipient of multiple awards including, the Best Dental Clinic by Opencare.
Natick Family Dental was founded in 1999 by Rachana Vora DMD, a renowned General Dentist with a specialty in Sedation Dentistry and Emergency Dentistry. The dental clinic offers a vast range of dental services to the patients in Natick, Sherborn, Dover, Wellesley, Framingham, Wayland, Needham, Ashland, Holliston, and Southborough.
Other key people working for the clinic include Dr. Annie Amsalem, DDS, who specializes in periodontics. Both Dr. Vora and Dr. Amasalem are members of several medical associations including the American Dental Association.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea
Natick Family Dental has raised one private equity round in 2020, according to the SEC filings.
Accreditation and affiliation
- American Dental Association
- Boston University
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- New York University, College of Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Lumineers by Carinate
- Patient’s Choice Award, Opencare
- Top Doctor, RealSelf
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, The Talk Awards
- Super Service Award, Angle’s List
In the media
- ↑ "Natick Family Dental • Multi-Specialty Dental Practice (dentistnatick) - Profile". Pinterest. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "Natick Family Dental PC SEC Registration". sec.report. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "SEC FORM D". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "The pros and cons of Dental Implants [12/05/20]". www.thebostoncalendar.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "NATICK FAMILY DENTAL Trademark of Natick Family Dental PC Serial Number: 88190838 :: Trademarkia Trademarks". trademark.trademarkia.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "Opencare Ranks Natick Family Dental as the Top Clinic in Natick". onlineprnews.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ Inc, Parkbench. "Seminar on Root Canal Treatment in Natick - Parkbench". Natick - Parkbench. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ Dental, Natick Family. "Natick Family Dental Offers Nitrous & Sedation Dentistry to help Patients overcome "Dental Phobia"". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "Festival Guide | Local Special Events Near You". Festivals.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ Development, PodBean. "Understanding Root Canals and Endodontic Retreatment". ehealthradio.podbean.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "Natick Family Dental - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ↑ "Natick Family Dental Gives Away Over $10,000 Worth of Dental Treatments". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 22 January 2021.