Muscle & Strength India
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Number of locations
Muscle & Strength India is a sports supplement retail firm headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 2018 by Praveen Chirania with the aim to offer high-quality fitness supplements and nutritional products across India.
Muscle & Strength India is recognized by several organizations including the government of India under the Startup India initiative. The company is registered under USFDA, and the products sold by it are ISO certified.
Muscle & Strength India was established in 2018 with the aim to offer authentic supplements to the youth of India. The idea behind the inception of this firm was to address the fake supplement selling issue that is prevalent in India (Over 70% of sports supplements sold are fake).
Muscle & Strength India is headquartered in New Delhi with operations in 15 other locations. Since its inception, Muscle & Strength India has offered its products to several stores across India and has gained recognition for the international grade products. All the products sold by Muscle & Strength India undergo 3-way authentic checks and are available on online shopping platforms apart from the franchise stores.
Since its inception Muscle & Strength, India has been associated with several celebrities and prolific people including the co-owner Prince Narula, Splitsvilla, MTV Roadies X2, and Big Boss winner, Mr Mukesh Singh Gehlot Mr Olympia gold medallist in powerlifting, Bhupender Dhawan a Dronacharya Awardee by President of India and Mayank Pawar 6 times Mr. India and Mr. Asia 2017.
Muscle & Strength India has also recently launched its own white label products in the name of Perfect Series.
Products and services
Muscle & Strength India offers over 1000 different products such as vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition, supplements, etc., in its stores. These include protein, bcaa, preworkout, multivitamins, fat burners, apple cider, gallon, gainer, peanut butter, CLA, creatine, omega 3, taurine, ZMA, and others.
Some of the brands sold by the company are Optimum Nutrition, Isopure, 1UP Nutrition, Health Farm, FA Core, GNC, JYM, Rule 1, QNT, Ultimate Nutrition, BSN and Muscle Pharm, to name a few.
Apart from that, the company also offers gym equipment, diet plans, workout plans amongst other things.
In the media
- "Increasing focus on holistic wellbeing, immunity has brought changes in dietary choices: Praveen Chirania". The Financial Express. 23 June 2021. Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- India, Muscle And Strength. "Muscle and Strength India Launches Their Fifth Store in Ghaziabad; Hits Indian Market With 39 International Brands". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- Bureau, BW Online. "Health Supplement Chain Muscle Strength India Aims To Open 100 Stores This Year". BW Disrupt. Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- "कोरोना में बढ़ी फिटनेस प्रोडक्ट की डिमांड, आप भी महज 10 लाख रुपए लगाकर कमा सकते हैं 35% मुनाफा". News18 Hindi (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- "How to distinguish between genuine and fake diet supplements". The Indian Express. 27 May 2021. Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- "Want to become entrepreneur through franchise business model? This is how you may get success and returns too – Opportunities, ideas and investment EXPLAINED!". Zee Business. 13 June 2021. Retrieved 20 July 2021.
- "दक्षिण भारत में अपना कारोबार तेजी से बढ़ाना चाहती है मसल एंड स्ट्रेन्थ इंडिया". Patrika News (in hindi). Retrieved 20 July 2021.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "Muscle & Strength India". Amazon.in. Retrieved 21 July 2021.