|Headquarters||Chico, CA and second office location in Reno, NV|
Number of locations
Medium Michelle Beltran is a coaching service for spiritual, health, and wellness development run by Michelle A. Beltran, an American author, podcaster, motivational speaker, and certified spiritual & intuitive life coach. She acquired her formal training in psychic reading services from the Chico Psychic Institute and Reno Psychic Institute and is regarded as a renowned international expert in the field of spirituality, specializing in psychic functioning, spiritual counseling, and mediumship.
Beltran offers a range of coaching sessions that aim to help people achieve health and nutritional balance. These include 1:1 Psychic Reading Sessions, 1:1 Intuitive Coaching, and Mediumship. Some of the popular courses offered by Beltran are the Kick Start Your Intuition Course, the Online Beginning Psychic Development course, and the Advanced Psychic & Mediumship Development course.
Coach Michelle has penned three Amazon bestselling books, including Take the Leap, 365 Days of Angel Prayers, and 111 Morning Meditations. She is also the founder and host of The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice podcast, which has received a top 10 ranking on iTunes! As a keynote speaker, Michelle has spoken at the Hay House World Summit, the world's largest health and wellness event, alongside experts in the spirituality and health/wellness industry icons such as Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Anita Moorjani, Gabrielle Bernstein, Brendon Burchard, and others.
Michelle was honored as 2017 Psychic of the Year by Shay Parker's Best American Psychics. She has also been featured in a variety of wellness and spirituality publications such as Spirituality & Health Magazine, FinerMinds, Rebelle Society, Disrupt Magazine, Elephant Journal, Medium, and Thrive Global.
Michelle Beltran established her coaching business in 2011 and, within two years, acquired a formal LLC license in the Nevada state under - Readings with Michelle. In 2014, she issued a formal USPTO Trademark of MB logo and began working on her first book, Take the Leap - which was released in 2015. This book soon gained popularity, which resulted in Beltran gaining recognition for her psychic readings.
In 2016, Beltran did an interview with Hay House Radio conducted by Diane Ray on the Balboa Press Hour. This further resulted in Beltran gaining mass recognition as an expert life coach, attracting new and loyal clients. A year later, Beltran opened another location in Chico, CA, along with publishing two other books.
Beltran, in 2020, became a certified Veteran Owned Business and Women-Owned Business. Since its establishment, the coaching service has helped numerous clients get health and nutritional balance by offering unique sessions backed by Michelle’s intuitive powers and industry experience. As of 2021, Michelle worked with internationally known Dr. Paul H. Smith, a remote viewing specialist, honing her techniques and creating new methodologies in order to help her clients on a deeper level.
Along with providing spiritual counseling via the Michelle Beltran platform, Michelle also contributes largely to several media outlets, sharing her expertise on psychic services. She is also seen at a number of local and national events as a keynote speaker, addressing the topics of spiritual counselling, and mediumship. She was also featured on a gift certificate in the Hollywood Swag Bags, sponsored by Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics, for a Red Carpet Awards Show Nominee Gift Bag given to A-List Celebrities back in 2015.
Services offered at Michelle Beltran include:
1:1 Psychic Reading Session
Michelle offers 30 and 55-minute psychic appointments through Skype or phone, during which a client can ask whatever questions they may have concerning their health, relationships, profession, or other topics. These 1:1 sessions allow customers to look at their soul's purpose, analyze problems or patterns, and receive assistance.
These one-hour virtual workshops, which are spread out over a month, provide a safe space for participants to explore their own awareness, achieve more personal insight, and learn to connect with their truest selves. Over the course, Michelle provides instruction and training to assist in the opening of each individual's spiritual door. These courses include:
- Beginning Controlled Remote Viewing
- Grounding and Running Energy
- Learning About Your Clair Abilities
- Psychic Protection and Neutrality.
1:1 Intuitive Coaching
Michelle assists her clients in learning the core elements of psychic development through these 1:1 Intuitive courses. They collaborate to find the client's unique gift of intuitive ability, which the client can then use to serve others or to support themselves in their own life with this newfound knowledge and awareness. Michelle assists clients in gaining a better awareness of their requirements in all aspects of their lives, whether it is in their relationship, work, or otherwise. They typically have a deep sense of assurance and tranquility as a result of this new internal awareness, which is increasingly present throughout their life and day-to-day.
Michelle assists the clients to find the answers they want regarding the Other Side and their lost loved ones in this session. These readings are an excellent way to learn about and appreciate the healing power of communication with the Hereafter. In times of stress, grief, indecision, and even sadness, she guides her clients to find some closure by helping them discover about their past, loved ones, relationships, and future through information obtained from spirit. This seminar is designed to change the client's life for good—specifically the way they deal with loss. While it will never take away the pain of losing a loved one or the sadness of not having their physical presence around, it can bring through highly specific and evidence-based information that no one else could possibly know, re-establish a connection, and provide some proof that the soul survives death.
- Beltran, Michelle A. (2015). Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic. Balboa Press. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- Johnston, Sunny Dawn (2017). 365 Days of Angel Prayers (2nd ed.). SDJ Productions. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- Johnston, Sunny Dawn (2017). 111 Morning Meditations: Create Your Day with Intention. SDJ Productions. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- Founder Michelle’s Book - Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic was awarded runner up in the 2016 Shelf Unbound Best Indie Book Competition.
- Founder Michelle was named 2017 Psychic of the Year by Best American Psychics.
In the media
- "Michelle A. Beltran". IMDb. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle Beltran - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- Swigunski, Mike. "4 Strategies To Embrace Remote Work In 2022". Forbes. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "Top 10 Trending Conversations For Women In Coaching And How to Broach Them - Total GirlBoss". totalgirlboss. 5 April 2022. Retrieved 23 June 2022.
- "Announcing: Michelle Beltran Named as 2017 Psychic of the Year | ABNewswire". abnewswire.com. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle A. Beltran". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle A. Beltran". Spirituality & Health. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle Beltran: Signs You Might Be Psychic". Disrupt Magazine. 13 November 2021. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle A. Beltran - Thrive Global". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- Agency, Ascend. "Story from Ascend Agency: Top 10 conscious female leaders to watch in 2022". USA TODAY. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "Operational Projects". Michelle Beltran. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "The Top 8 Podcasts of 2022 To Improve Your Interpersonal Skills As A Leader - So Influential". soinfluential.com. 16 February 2022. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "Michelle Beltran". F6S. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "3 Tips to Confidently Cultivate More Meaning in Your Life". The Carousel. 25 January 2022. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "prweb". prweb.com. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle Beltran: What It Really Means To Be A Psychic". OMTimes Magazine. 10 September 2016. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Michelle Beltran - Looking Within, Meditation and Intuition". The Entrepreneur Magazine. 21 March 2022. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- Team, H. D. (14 March 2022). "Michelle Beltran - Meditation, Intuition and Looking Within". The Hollywood Digest. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "Episode 15 - Michelle Beltran". rhondaswan. Retrieved 28 March 2022.
- "How To Optimize Employee Retention In 2022". The Entrepreneur Magazine. 4 April 2022. Retrieved 23 June 2022.
- Agency, Unstoppable Branding. "Story from Unstoppable Branding Agency: Startups that leveraged brand positioning to dominate their niche". USA TODAY. Retrieved 23 June 2022.
- Moore, Shar (6 February 2022). "Embrace Your Feminessence: A must read for every woman who wants to embrace their power". amazon. Sharanis Publishing House. Retrieved 28 March 2022.