|Born||February 6, 1989|
|Years active||2008 - present|
|Known for||Business Coach|
|Height||167 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
Luke Anderson (born February 6, 1989) is an Australian serial entrepreneur, business executive, advisor, investor, and consultant. Anderson specializes in offering a wide array of services including, leadership development, management consultancy, business guidance, investment advice, growth strategy, and others.
Anderson is considered a subject matter expert and has built a vast network to provide immediate exposure for brands and businesses. Right from a very young age, Anderson is known for his unique business ideas and helping other businesses in gaining market traction. Anderson has established over 40 businesses in his career and has worked to become a self-made millionaire. He has been featured in several media outlets including, American Daily Post, Celeb Mix, MENAFN, Forbes India, IB Times and others.
Early life and education
Anderson was born on June 2, 1989 in Victoria, Australia. Anderson grew up in Mornington Peninsular in Melbourne. When he was 13 years old, his family moved to Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays, on the North-Eastern Coast of Australia.
Anderson completed his high-school education at Proserpine State High.
Anderson, from a very young age, was enthusiastic about work. He moved out of home in high school and negotiated with the authorities to only attend three days a week, leaving the rest of the days to work at a retail store.
By the age of 15, Anderson started buying and selling cars along with DJing at local house parties. This is when he became passionate about music and began DJing. In pursuit of work, Anderson frequently moved back and forth between Melbourne and The Whitsundays, expanding his skills and performing gigs at local events, nightclubs and weddings under the brand LA Walker.
In 2008 Anderson became the director at L.A. Entertainment and Production Inc.
In 2010, Anderson became the director of Scissor Sisters. In 2013, Anderson became a shareholder at Boom Nightclub in Airlie Beach. Ever since then, Anderson has been a shareholder at several clubs including, Mama Africa Nightclub, Cartel Nightclub, Wilson's Cafe, and others. Anderson has also invested in several construction businesses like Pacific Coast Scaff, Vortsman Construction, and others.
Anderson has also initiated numerous community charity drives and donations to shelters in Africa for women, children and animal charities, and others. He seeks to raise funds either himself or through his several businesses for charity, relying on the community and co-opting other businesses for support.
Anderson has been passionate about entrepreneurship since a very young age.
- "The director of LA Entertainment: Luke Anderson". www.ibtimes.sg. 8 November 2020. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- "Luke Anderson: the entrepreneur who has been involved in 40 businesses by the age of 30". CelebMix. 6 November 2020. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- "The tale of Luke Anderson, a self-made millionaire". menafn.com. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Black, Lauren (3 August 2020). "A business builder and entrepreneur mentor, the story of Luke Anderson". America Daily Post. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Hamilton, Ernest (6 November 2020). "The Serial Entrepreneur: Luke Anderson". iTech Post. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- "Luke Anderson - The Hustle". Forbes India. Retrieved 18 November 2020.