May 5, 1980
|Alma mater||University of Ibadan|
|Organization||Queens Attorneys LP|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (160 cm)|
Kayode Akinsola (born May 5, 1980) is a Nigerian business lawyer, strategist, policy consultant, conference speaker and an author. He is the President of Queens Group Africa, a Professional services firm based in Nigeria. Akinsola currently sits on many boards as a Non-Executive Director and has received patronage from over 60 corporate organizations in Africa and other continents.
As a widely acclaimed international speaker, Akinsola is known to have written several books and journals. He is a Fellow of the Institutes of Management Consultants and Business Diplomacy as well as the Institute of Management Consultants. He is also an Associate Pastor at the Jubilee Christian Church International.
Early Life and Education
Kayode was born and raised in Abeokuta, Nigeria, the son of Pa. Johnson and Mrs Comfort Akinsola. He went to the Methodist Primary School, Ago Oko, in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Kayode Akinsola obtained his bachelors degree in law from the Nigerian Premier University, in Ibadan. He completed his master's in laws (LLM) and Ph.D. in International Business laws from Charisma University. Akinsola also holds an executive MBA from the Business School Netherlands.
Kayode Akinsola also holds several licenses and certifications from Harvard Business School; Lagos Business School; the Institute of Management Consultants USA; the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, and the Daystar Leadership Academy.
Kayode Akinsola is a lawyer in Africa who works in multiple jurisdictions and travels worldwide to meet his clients’ needs. As a consultant, he has worked with both public and private organizations. After graduating, he joined the Nigerian bar to work as a solicitor and advocate for the Nigerian Supreme Court. He has also served as the Governor of Ogun State as a Special Assistant. As an external consultant, he has also worked with Companies like 3Tech Corporate Limited, Bank of Industry Limited, Fidelity Bank PLC, and Standard Chartered Bank in Nigeria.
In 2013, Kayode Akinsola pioneered Queens Attorneys LP (a Nigerian Lawyer Firm in Lagos) and served as the first managing partner of the firm. Working in his capacity, Akinsola oversees the Lagos and Ogun State offices and other international contacts. Through Queens Attorneys, Akinsola has worked with major financial institutions. Some notable clients include Ecobank, FirstBank, Stanbic IBTC, and Bank of Industry.
Akinsola speaks at conferences worldwide and has contributed to several books and journals. He is a Fellow of the Institutes of Management Consultants and Business Diplomacy. Akinsola is also a guest lecturer at Chrisland University, where he has taught many students who are now leaders in their respective fields.
Akinsola is married to his wife Adenike Akinsola and has two children: David Kingston and Greatness Elizabeth.
- ↑ "Mr Kayode Akinsola". cybo.com. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "Virtual mentoring programme for lawyers, students underway". The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News. 27 August 2022. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "Kayode Akinsola set to organise virtual mentoring program for law students,". saharaweeklyng.com. 24 August 2022. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "Kayode Akinsola and Queens Attorneys Helping Businesses Thrive - New York Weekly". nyweekly.com. 14 January 2022. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "N.E.Y.I team visit Topmost and Foremost Legal Practitioner In Ogun, Barrister Kayode Akinsola. – NEYI". neyi.ng. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "Renowned Nigerian Lawyer Kayode Akinsola Looks to Further His Impact in America - CEO Weekly". ceoweekly.com. 14 January 2022. Retrieved 9 January 2023.
- ↑ "Top Nigerian Business Lawyer Kayode Akinsola Helps Clients Grow Internationally". The American Reporter. 28 January 2022. Retrieved 9 January 2023.