James Blake (entrepreneur)
James Henry Blake
Belfast, Northern Ireland
|Alma mater||Fort Hill Integrated College|
James Henry Blake (born July 1993) is a British entrepreneur from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Entrepreneur James Blake is the founder of Vindicta Digital Marketing Agency and Black Holdings Group - an investment vehicle for multiple other projects including e commerce and software. James is also a contributor, author for online publishers such as Forbes writing on topics such as entrepreneurship, digital marketing and business. James is known for being a finalist in the 2019 Business Awards in the Young Business Person of the Year category, and for being the first Northern Irish member of the Forbes Agency Council.
James went to Fort Hill Integrated College. He had mixed academic experiences at school, which led him to become an entrepreneur, and he launched his first online business shortly after completing his A-Levels. James played youth football for Lisburn Rangers F.C. and Lisburn Distillery F.C.
James founded Vindicta Digital, a digital marketing and SEO company, in 2016, when he was just 23. In 2021 the company released a statement regarding their client revenues surpassing £48M for the year and £300M in total. James owns and operates multiple 6 figure e-commerce companies and is also an investor in others. James has been published in UK news such as Irish Mirror, The Sun, Yahoo and Forbes.
James' father died unexpectedly in May 2018, and a month later his brother had two strokes, leaving him permanently paralysed.
Awards and nominations
In 2019, James was a Belfast Chamber of Commerce, Belfast Business Awards 2019 Finalist in the Young Business Person of the Year category. In 2020, James became the first Northern Irish member of the Forbes Agency Council.
- "Entrepreneur hosting workshop to help Afghan British Red Cross efforts". www.newsletter.co.uk. Retrieved 19 October 2021.
- "Young Belfast entrepreneur James Blake (27) is accepted to prestigious Forbes Council". The Irish News. October 30, 2020.
- "5 minutes with... Vindicta Digital". 54 St James Street. October 1, 2019.
- "Digital Marketing firm is top of the charts". Ulster Star. April 29, 2018.
- "High flyers: 'In my mind no one ever works for me, they work with me'". The Irish News. August 18, 2020.
- "Anne Blake - Questions & Answers 2010". Lisburn.com. October 15, 2010.
- "Entrepreneur James Blake Calls For Effective Regulations For E Scooters Across The UK". Business Up North. November 27, 2020.
- John, Lee (November 22, 2020). "Call to get UK riders ready for e-scooters". Belfast Telegraph.
- "James Blake". IMDb. Retrieved 19 October 2021.
- "James Blake: Resilience in business". ThinkBusiness.ie. October 7, 2020.
- "James Blake". Forbes. Retrieved December 16, 2020.
- "Spotlight on Success….Belfast Business Awards 2019 shortlist is revealed – 105 companies made the cut". Belfast Chamber of Commerce. April 2, 2020.
- "Young entrepreneur vows to elevate Irish businesses after being accepted to prestigious Forbes Council". Irish Mirror. October 30, 2020.
- "Forbes Agency Council honour for James". The News Letter. November 3, 2020.