|Born||December 13, 1992|
|Alma mater||Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies|
|Known for||Founder of Affinity Steps|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Board member of||Avoof|
Himank Seth (born 13 December 1992) is an Indian entrepreneur, author, admin on Wikitia, PR expert, Wikipedia expert, software developer, investor, Knowledge graph expert, and forensic digital marketing expert. He is the founder of Affinity Steps, 7H, AapicoSteps, Thinkisthan, IndianStudentz, Afirmer, and several other companies. Seth continued to innovate and diversify sales channels for his high profile clientele creating brand awareness programs and helping them gain search visibility.
Seth has been associated with more than 200 publications and podcasts, both nationally and internationally. Seth's contributions to the Indian startup ecosystem have also been acknowledged by various media outlets including Forbes, Entrepreneur, ABC, Inman, Fox News, Yahoo, and others.
Born in Udaipur, Himank Seth is the first son of Prakash Chandra, mining engineer, businessman, granite and marble trader, and Asha Seth. The couple married in 1991 and has 2 children. Through his father, Himank Seth is a descendant of an Indian Engineer. In his turn, the boy was interested in engineering, particularly programming, automation, AI, and machine learning, and learning the basic principles from his father at a young age. Seth's interest in technology was inherited from his father, an alumnus of the College of Technology and Engineering. Seth started his education at MDS School and developed a keen desire to outperform in events, and this helped to improve his communication skills.
In 2011, Seth completed his higher education at St. Anthony’s School. In 2015, Himank graduated from Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University.
Himank Seth began his career with the creation of a group, IndianStudentz. The group has collaborated with industrial training giants like HCL, Aura Group, HP, and others to create a customized economic package for over 200 engineering students to learn and develop skills in all 3 major technologies (Java, PHP, and .NET).
- In 2012, Seth founded Techvulture a website design company to serve patrons with unified robust web solutions in the last year of his bachelor's of engineering.
- In 2015, He joined an MNC to gain hands-on experience with dealing with US/UK-based clients. This gave him the opportunity to learn about the different business cultures and communication styles of these two regions. He also developed strong skills in cross-cultural communication and negotiation.
- In April 2016, AapicoSteps: Armed with the skills and knowledge he gained from his previous experience, Himank expanded his operations into the BPO industry in April 2016 with the launch of AapicoSteps. This was a bold move, as the BPO industry is highly competitive. However, Himank's confidence in his abilities and his understanding of the US/UK market paid off. AapicoSteps quickly became a leading provider of BPO services to US/UK-based clients.
- In Oct 2016, In October 2016, Himank founded Affinity Steps, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company. Affinity Steps helps staffing agencies across the globe to serve their clients efficiently and effectively. Himank identified a niche opportunity in the RPO market, and he was able to leverage his experience in the BPO industry to build a successful company.
- In 2019, He started a pilot project named Thinkisthan.
- In Dec 2019, Himank joined Wikitia as Verified Editor.
- In 2020, Started working as an operational manager in Avoof, and Acquired Afirmer for an undisclosed amount.
- In 2021, Closed the project Thinkisthan, as it was not viable solution and so that he can focus on other projects.
Awards and recognition
Himank Seth has received several awards below are some of selected
- Best project award from the school's Computer Science Department
- "Ethical hacker" award from Mewar University under the guidance of Sunny Vaghela
- Top 5 students award from HCL career development department
- Recognition from the college for the implementation of the ERP system at the Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies
In the media
- "निःशुल्क स्वेटर वितरण - Dainik Pukar". Dailyhunt. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Woolen Distribution on 22nd December, 2017". Mann Global Welfare Foundation. 2019-11-04. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Woolen Distribution on 22nd December, 2017". Mann Global Welfare Foundation. 2019-09-12. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Clothes and Woollen Distributions". Mann Global Welfare Foundation. 2019-09-12. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Roozbeh 'Bruce' Aghaie Pour and his brother have revolutionized the world of music, check out how". The American Reporter. 7 April 2021. Retrieved 9 April 2021.
- "7 Simple Ways to Get Enough Sleep Right Now". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 10 April 2021.
- GITS (PDF). Udaipur: GITS. 2015.
- "ErHimank - Overview". GitHub. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "User:Hseth - Wikitia". wikitia.com. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- webteam (2019-06-19). "Himank Seth, Software Developer". Mark N Grow. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Himank Seth's email & phone | 7H's CEO & Managing Director email". RocketReach. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- "Thinkisthan". Thinkisthan. Retrieved 2020-06-14.
- GITS (PDF). Udaipur: GITS. 2015.