FutureVault (digital vault)
G. Scott Paterson
|John D. Orr (CEO)|
G. Scott Paterson (Chairman)
Michael Bradley (CMO)
Rudy Sankovic (CFO)
Luke Kyleman (CTO)
Brad Rosenberg (CPO)
|Products||Digital Vaults, White-label Document Management Platforms|
FutureVault is a Canadian based software development company that provides organizations with a secure, cloud-based, white-label document management platform that provides enhanced document management functionality. FutureVault’s digital platform is commonly known as a digital vault. The company's technology is primarily used in banking, financial services, family offices, law, insurance, healthcare, real estate and government markets. It was named as the safety-deposit box of the future by The Globe and Mail.
FutureVault was founded in Toronto, Canada in 2014 by Brad Rosenberg, Michael Bradley and G. Scott Paterson. In 2017, John D. Orr joined the company as its CEO, Rudy Sankovic as CFO and in 2018 Luke Kyleman joined as CTO.
Futurevault is a comprehensive cloud-based, white-label digital vault SaaS, also known as DM or document management platform.
FutureVault leverages Amazon AWS’s data centers which comply with the strictest security and privacy standards such as PCI/DSS and ISO 27001. Cyber security best practices are honored through the platform following the Center for Internet Security (CIS) standard and end to end encryption. FutureVault actively monitors infrastructure security through an intelligent threat detection system to protect data. The platform uses Symmetric 256-bit Advanced Encryption and Asymmetric 2048-bit TLS 1.2 standard.
- 8th Annual Toronto Business Excellence Awards (BEAs).
- Winner for Smart Solutions:FutureVault Inc.
Futurevault in media
- Benzinga, Contributor Benzinga. "Is This Startup The Future of Digital Security?". www.nasdaq.com. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "Financial Technology Innovations That Make Financial Gurus Salivate". HuffPost India. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "Global Digital Vault Market 2019: Upcoming Technology, Demand, Applications and Industry Analysis by Top Vendors (IBM, Oracle, Johnson Controls, Hitachi, etc.) |Forecast Report 2025 – Denton Chronicle". Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- Inc, FutureVault. "Boutique Wealth Creation Firm 33seven Selects FutureVault to Offer Secure Safety Deposit Box to Network of Clients". www.newswire.ca. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "BlueRock Wealth Management offers digital safekeeping with FutureVault". Finextra Research. 2017-06-15. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "Tech startup FutureVault secures the safety-deposit box of the future". Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "Michael Bradley - Chief Marketing Officer | FutureVault". Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- "FutureVault hires former banking execs as Canada's FinTech ecosystem heats up". BetaKit. 2017-01-13. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- Hershman, Brett (2017-03-27). "FutureVault: Providing A Secure Cloud-Based Solution For Sensitive Documents". Benzinga. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- webmaster. "Home". 8th Annual Business Excellence Awards - Toronto Region Board of Trade. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
This article "FutureVault (digital vault)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.