Evan S. Luthra
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Evan Singh Luthra
January 23, 1995
New Delhi, India
|Occupation||Founder & CEO of EL Group International|
Luthra founded EL Group International to create, develop and invest in tech startups. In 2020, he created StartupStudio to accelerate innovative startups like Locumotive.
Evan was invited to speak in TEDx Talks in January 2018.
Since 2015, Evan Luthra and his family are being featured in several documentaries and TV shows (Deutsche Welle, M6 (TV channel) that got interested by their luxurious lifestyle.
- "Our unhealthy fascination with the lives of the rich and spoilt kids". DailyO.
- "How the Rich Kids of Instagram spent their spring breaks". Business Insider.
- Garner, Meg. "Top 10 rich kids of instagram -- who to follow". TheStreet. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "This is what it's like to party with the Rich Kids of London". Evening Standard. 2016-07-28. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Who is the Young Indian Entrepreneur Who Created 30 Apps With Millions of Users Before He Was 15?". StartUp Beat. 2017-06-29. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "10 Secrets That Made These Entrepreneurs Millions". www.entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "StartupStudio Kicks Incubation In Top Gear With Locumotive App Launch In The UK". Forbes India. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- Luthra, Evan, Entrepreneurs Are Dreamers And Doers, retrieved 2020-09-14
This article "Evan S. Luthra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.