|Headquarters||Wyoming, 18419, US|
|Tarun Gupta (CEO)|
Coinshift is a crypto treasury management platform headquartered in Wyoming, USA. Coinshift was built on top of the Gnosis safe protocol and runs on ethereum. It helps DAOs, companies, and people manage their funds. The company is notable for facilitating multi-signature accounts and mass payouts while supporting different assets, including DAI, ETH, USDC, USDT, and ERC-20 Tokens.
Coinshift was founded by Tarun Gupta in June 2021, who comes with rich experience in the blockchain and fintech industry. His venture, Coinshift, is a crypto treasury management platform that aims to facilitate seamless transactions that are cost-efficient and time-saving. Tarun founded Coinshift as a platform that would cater to all individuals, companies, and DAOs. The company surpassed 1.2 billion in assets managed with more than 80 million in payouts as of May 2022. Some of its users include Uniswap Grants, Balancer Grants, Messari, Maker DAO, Biconomy, Polygon, Perpetual Protocol, and Charged Particles, to name a few.
Potential users can create an account on Coinshift with the help of the steps below.
- Step 1: Visit the Coinshift website and click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Step 2: Choose a wallet to link to Coinshift.
- Step 3: Choose one of the three options: individuals, businesses, or a DAO.
- Step 4: The user needs to add the organization name, owner name and their address.
- Step 5: Here, the users get an option to choose how many people can authorize transactions.
- Step 6: The last step is to approve the signature request and click on ‘Create Account.’
The assets supported by Coinshift include DAI, ETH, USDC, USDT, and ERC-20 tokens.
The services offered by Coinshift cater to companies, individuals, and DAOs. The platform helps in getting a summary of transactions while keeping everyone well-informed about the status of such transactions. With Coinshift, organizations can manage multi-signature accounts, run payroll, and pay multiple people in one click, saving up to 90% on gas fees.
Coinshift helps manage teams and people while allowing them to manage their accounts using transaction notes and CSV exports, Statements like cash flows, bounties, and balance sheets can be accessed by investors, community members, and contributors. The platform overall helps in maintaining the good financial health of the treasury.
Using the advanced version of Coinshift, individuals can see the entire treasury balance, which would be helpful to all treasury managers and sub-DAO committees. The treasury platform also allows global access to contacts, labels, budgets, and reporting, along with advanced access level control between safes, signers, and non-signers.
Besides, Coinshift also helps define an organization structure and specify salaries for each individual employee with end-to-end data encryption. With Coinshift, users can create spending limits and process smaller transactions without multi-signature approvals. Its services are also helpful for multi-token and NFT mass payouts, stream payments, and automating salaries with built-in transaction batching. Users can save a considerable amount of time and gas fees on deposits, withdrawals, and token approvals while interacting with the DeFi Protocols.
In the media
- "Coinshift Partners With Superfluid for Their V2 Beta Launch – Press release Bitcoin News". news.bitcoin.com. Retrieved 19 July 2022.
- "Understanding the risks posed by crypto lending platforms". capital.com. Retrieved 19 July 2022.
- "Crypto And Web3 Startups In India Attract Funding Despite The Broad Sell-off In Digital Assets". Forbes India. Retrieved 19 July 2022.
- "India attracts $638 million in crypto, blockchain investments in 2021". The Economic Times. Retrieved 19 July 2022.