|Occupation||Business Development Executive|
|Organization||Wright Leeds LLCWright|
Carl Iberger is the manager of Wright Leeds, which is a consulting firm that specializes in helping entrepreneurs to grow their businesses, specifically in the healthcare sector. Carl has been successful in business for many years as both a startup entrepreneur and C-Level executive for several multi-million dollar organizations. Most of his businesses are in the healthcare diagnostics sector.
Early Life and Education
In 1986 Carl began with a cancer research and diagnostics company where he served as Vice President of Finance and Administration and Controller of the organization where he worked until 1996.
After this, from 1996 to 2000, Carl began as the CFO for a neurology diagnostics firm.
From 2000 to 2010, Mr. Iberger served as CFO of a $100 Million genetic technology firm, and also served as Executive Vice President of the therapy division from 2010 to 2015.
From 2016 to 2022, Carl was the CFO of a cancer diagnostic and genetic technology company which completed a public reverse merger in 2017.
Currently, Carl is the manager of Wright Leeds, which is a consulting company which focuses on helping startups grow in the healthcare technology niche.
In 2022, Carl launched his Carl Iberger Scholarship, which provides funding for students who plan to work in the areas of management and human resources. According to Carl, human capital is a businesses main source of innovation and progress, and he wants to reward this and generate awareness for new opportunities for students.
- "Carl Iberger - Manager of Wright Leeds". ideamensch.com. 17 June 2022. Retrieved 7 October 2022.
- "Carl R. Iberger Net Worth (2022) – wallmine.com". wallmine.com. Retrieved 7 October 2022.
- "The Carl Iberger Scholarship for Human Resource and Business Management Accepting Applications". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 7 October 2022.
- News, E. I. N.; Iberger, Carl (8 August 2022). "Carl Iberger Announces New Scholarship For Students Studying Human Resources". EIN News. Retrieved 7 October 2022.
|last1=has generic name (help)
- "Carl Iberger". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 7 October 2022.
- Scholarship, Carl Iberger (6 August 2022). "Carl Iberger Announces the Creation of a Scholarship Award for Human Resources Employees". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 7 October 2022.