|Born||August 29, 1981|
|Alma mater||Pennsylvania State University|
|Organization||Talley Digital Media|
Bret Talley (born August 28, 1981) is an American Entrepreneur, Author, and Business Owner. He is the founder of Talley Digital Media, a leading agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Reputation Management, and Digital Marketing based in Florida (Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami). Talley specializes in search engine optimization (SEO), online reputation management (ORM), inbound marketing, lead generation, and digital marketing.
Talley is the author of One Month SEO Bootcamp. He has over a decade’s experience in serving B2B and B2C businesses across various verticals as a digital marketing consultant and IT professional.
Throughout his career, Talley has built a huge network of clients, helping them gain immediate market traction. His expertise in omnichannel marketing has helped numerous brands drive traffic, create engagement, and increase their overall ROI.
Early life and education
Talley was born on August 28, 1981, in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He lived there with his family until he went to Pennsylvania State University for college. Bret graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing in 2003. He returned to Penn State in to pursue a second Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology which he achieved in 2021.
In 2005 Talley started his advertising career as an account executive at Clear Channel Communications, where he worked for over three years.
In 2009, Talley began offering freelance internet marketing services and since then has worked with a number of clients to help gain traction for their businesses.
Talley, in 2010, became an Internet Marketing Consultant for ReachLocal. During his time there, Talley became one of the highest monthly ranking salespeople internationally.
In 2012, Talley became the Digital Sales Manager for Cox Media Group. His time there he increased the digital advertising revenue and also ran training sessions and shared his expertise as a digital marketer with other salespeople.
In 2012, Talley also started his entrepreneurial journey by establishing Talley Digital Media, a digital marketing and advertising agency known for offering an array of services like Search Engine Optimization, Reputation Management, Web Design and Development, and Digital Marketing. Since then, Talley has launched several other startups with his targeted services.
- One Month SEO Bootcamp: 30 Strategies to Rank Higher, Faster, and Longer. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley - Crunchbase Person Profile". Crunchbase. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley Publishes New eBook on Search Engine Optimization". www.ktvn.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- Talley, Bret (20 March 2020). "Bret Talley Florida". Medium. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley Announces Scholarship for Future Tech Entrepreneurs of America". PR.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley Gives Back – New Scholarship Announced for Future Tech Entrepreneurs". Benzinga. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley". amazon.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley Gives Back – New Scholarship Announced for Future Tech Entrepreneurs. - Opera News". www.dailyadvent.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley Publishes New eBook on Search Engine Optimization". www.wrde.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley on Behance". Behance. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "BizWire Express > - Bret Talley Provides Boca Raton, Florida Business Owners Free Remote SEO Consultations amid Coronavirus Business Shutdown". www.bizwireexpress.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Bret Talley, Florida Digital Agency Founder, Publishes New SEO Book for Business Owners Available on Kindle". www.ktvn.com. Retrieved 25 October 2021.