|Founded||June 2, 2012|
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Bren Corporation or Bren Corporation Private Limited is an Indian real estate development company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka founded by Boopesh Reddy in 2012. Bren Corporation is involved in developing and constructing residential, commercial, retail, and office spaces as well as infrastructure that includes roads, flyovers, bridges, and airport tarmacs. Over the years, Bren has emerged as one of the leading progressive builders of Bengaluru.
The name Bren is an acronym for “Building Relationship Enterprises.” The company was founded on June 2, 2012. Prior to BREN, Boopesh Reddy has completed 9 Residential and 9 Commercial projects. Over the years, Bren has ventured into diverse endeavors such as education, business, interiors, and luxury furniture design. For the last ten years, Bren has been known to have completed over 20 projects, delivering over 15 Million Sq.Ft. of Diversified Assets across Residential, Commercial & Retail segments in prime locations of Bengaluru with over 10,000+ Happy Customers & esteemed client profiles.
Bren’s unique philosophy through which it builds and designs spaces is known as Brennovation. Under Brennovation, Bren aims to design and develop residential and commercial spaces using cutting-edge technology and modern building techniques. Other distinguishing features that Bren incorporates are energy-efficient lifts, solar-powered lights, community safety zones, centralized heat pumps, smart water meter systems, built-in German kitchens, and much more.
As an organization, Bren believes in developing spaces to improve life on Earth. Bren's team of architects and engineers is known to have built a modern primate socializing habitat on the hospital campus in Bangalore to help orphaned, and separated macaques get back into groups. Mr. Boopesh Reddy believes that “The world doesn't belong to us, we, belong to the world”.
In the education industry, Bren is dedicated to building school infrastructure. It is known for building the Sishu Griha School in Bengaluru, which it believes fosters confidence and the overall development of kids. Boopesh Reddy is also the president of Sishu Griha.
Venturing into the furniture and interior designing industry in 2006, Boopesh Reddy is known to be the first Indian to get a franchise from Nolte, Germany, in India. The Nolte-Bren strategic alliance significantly affected designers and consumers all over India.
Some of Bren’s most considerable residential and commercial developments include:
- Bren Unity
- Bren Avalon
- Bren Palms
- Bren Trillium
- Bren Paddington
- Bren Celestia
- Bren Woods
- Bren Edgewaters
- Bren Starlight
- Bren Imperia
- Bren Northern Lights
- Zahra By Bren
- Bren Aspera
- Soho By Bren
- Viva Mall
- Bren Champions Tower
- Soho By Bren
Subsidiaries of Bren Corporation
- Bren Corporation Private Limited
- Bren Life Sciences Private Limited
- Home Studio (India) Private Limited
- Bren Sports City Private Limited
In the media
- "bren-corporation". www.proptiger.com. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport Features In Top 10 By Skytrax". Everything Experiential. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Leading City developer adopts new brand identity". Deccan Herald. 27 June 2013. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- Inc, AB Digital. "Bren Corporation – Bangalore City's Most Innovative Developer's Rapid Growth in 2022". Benzinga. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- Chronicle, Deccan (24 June 2019). "Petro-Head Boopesh Reddy redefining entrepreneurship". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Bren Corporation – Bangalore City's Most Innovative Developer's Rapid Growth in 2022". Digital Journal. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Top and The Best Real Estate Companies In Bangalore [2022 Updated]". ConstructionPlacements. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Bren Corporation – Bangalore City's Most Innovative Developer's Rapid Growth in 2022". www.wpgxfox28.com. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "BREN CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Bren Corporation Private Limited Information - Bren Corporation Private Limited Company Profile, Bren Corporation Private Limited News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- "Petro-Head Boopesh Reddy redefining entrepreneurship". The Asian Age. 25 June 2019. Retrieved 18 November 2022.