|Born||December 15, 1989|
|Years active||2010 - present|
|Known for||Pioneer of Camouflage Tattoo|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
|Relatives||Viveca Festejo (sister)|
Bianca Festejo (born December 1989) is a Filipino entrepreneur, permanent makeup specialist, influencer and social media strategist. Festejo is best known for Camouflage tattoo treatment and is one of the pioneers in Asia and the first to bring to the Philippines. She is the founder of the Bianca Festejo Hub which has six locations in Ayala, Essensa BGC, Taguig, Greenhills, Quezon City and Las Pinas. The Bianca group specialises in skin, hair, nails, waxing, diode, permanent makeup, HiFu and other non-invasive procedures.
Born in Manila, Philippines, Festejo is a strong advocate of the Law of Attraction. She speaks at conferences and industry events on the topics of positive mental attitude and law of attraction. Festejo has spoken and mentored at universities, and institutions across Philippines
Festejo has been featured in several newspaper and magazine articles including Cosmo and The Manila Bulletin, second oldest English newspaper in the Far East. Festejo is the very first person to introduce Stretch Mark Camouflage in the Philippines and one of the first to develop and introduce it is Asia. She has also been featured in several TV shows and has addressed global conferences.
Early life and education
Festejo was born in Manila, Philippines. She was raised by a single mother due to her parents’ separation. Her father returned back when Festejo was about 8 years old. The Festejo family was soon blessed with another girl, Festejo’s sister Viveca. This reunion however was short lived and soon both of Festejo’s parents fell into gambling addiction. This resulted in the constant relocation of the entire family, affecting Festejo and her sister’s education.
At the age of 11, Festejo and her sister were left in the care of her grandparents. Festejo had to work at an early age to support her schooling.
In 2011, Festejo was accepted into the University of the Philippines where she pursued a master's degree in Development Communication. She graduated in 2014 and was elected as a member of Gamma Sigma Delta, The Honor Society of Agriculture.
In 2016, Festejo pursued a certificate course in permanent makeup. In the succeeding year Festejo went to Barcelona Spain to take Ombrè Brows training with Baltic Brows and to Toronto, Canada where she was certified as a PhiBrows artist.
After some time, Festejo parents returned and they also overcome their gambling addiction to live in harmony with their family.
In 2011 Festejo participated in a dance TV show called EB Babes. This opened doors of opportunities, and Festejo landed a job as a backup dancer, and became the sole earning member of her family.
In 2014 Festejo ventured on her first business by entering fish farming. Not long after, Festejo was convinced by her best friend to start a salon. She was wary in the beginning but soon realized her potential in the beauty industry.
Festejo opened a salon in Las Piñas under her name Bianca Festejo, which quickly gained recognition in the hair industry and became one of the most sought after hair salons in the area. It took a couple of months to get around the idea of running a salon for Festejo, as this was a completely new field of work. Festejo studied, analyzed, and implemented her learnings into her business. Her background in marketing played a significant role in the success of her first branch. She then sold her fish pen and decided to focus on the hair salon and the permanent makeup industry.
In just six months, Festejo opened a second branch in Taguig, and eventually it also became a highlight destination for the people in the area. In a period of 5 years, Festejo managed to open six branches across the Philippines in Quezon City, Greenhills , BGC and Ayala Manila Bay.
Festejo was the first one to bring the camouflage tattoo technique to the Philippines and one of the first in Asia. It is a cosmetic tattoo treatment to permanently cover up stretch marks, scars and dark eyebags. Festejo soon introduced the concept of home service via Glam Me Up, a beauty on-demand booking app where clients can book beauty therapists to go to their homes. She later rebranded Glam Me Up to Bianca Home as recommended by a Venture Capitalist.
During Covid-19, Festejo created a course about Instagram, that covers the ropes of social media marketing. It has been published on Udemy under the name - Instagram Masterclass for Business and Influencers. This course is intended to help individuals and business owners gain success through Instagram.
Festejo is a certified PhiBrows and permanent makeup artist.
Festejo was born in Manila, Philippines. She was raised by a single mother due to her parents’ separation. Festejo was left in the care of her grandparents who were farmers. To finish her schooling, she started taking up jobs to pay her tuition fee and to support her family. Festejo has always been a hard worker, and it is her determination that brought her to create a successful empire in the permanent makeup industry. She is fluent in Tagalog and English.
In the media
- Severo, Deni Rose M. Afinidad-Bernardo,Jan Milo. "Beauty reboot: Skincare, makeup innovations cater to 'new normal' lifestyle". philstar.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Tattoo Your Eyebags And Stretchmarks Away!". The Manila Times. 2020-02-01. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- ClickTheCity (2019-09-10). "Bianca Festejo Hub Opens Its Biggest Branch at Promenade Greenhills". ClickTheCity. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- Arcache, Maurice. "Vicky Pacheco & Ricky Gutierrez, know what good food is all about". philstar.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "The Super guide to a thoughtful Valentine's Day". Inquirer Lifestyle. 2020-02-08. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- Afinidad-Bernardo, Deni Rose M. "WATCH: Introducing new beauty trend 'ombré brows'". philstar.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Bianca Festejo: From The Corporate World To Owning A Salon". LoopMe Philippines. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Bloggers Day at The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo". LhyzieBongon.com. 2016-11-25. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "A Day of Pampering at The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo". Pensive Thoughts. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- Severo, Jan Milo. "Year of Metal Rat 2020: Fashion, beauty, wellness forecasts". philstar.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Bianca Eyewear (@bianca.eyewear) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Bianca festejo (Ms. B) (@journeywithbianca) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Bianca Festejo | Instagram Growth Strategy for Business and Influencers". Udemy. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "67% Off Bianca Festejo Beauty Lounge`s Keratin Lash Lift Promo". www.metrodeal.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.