|Born||November 18, 1986|
|Add a Photo|
Armen Bazarian (born November 18, 1986 in Toronto, Canada) is a Toronto-based singer, songwriter, composer, and multi-instrumentalist with Armenian origins. In recent years, Bazarian has worked as a composer for film and TV, including the Emmy nominated show Miss Persona.
Bazarian studied psychology at McGill University where he was a research assistant for Daniel Levitin, studying the relationship between music and the tolerance to pain.
In 2013, Bazarian deepened his studies in psychology and received a Master's degree in Development Psychology from the University of Toronto.
Since graduating, Bazarian has worked as a freelance composer working for several post audio houses in Toronto including Eggplant Productions, Keen Music and Apollo Studios.
In 2015, Bazarian was selected as one of three composers-in-residence for the Canadian Film Centre's Slaight Music Residency, chaired by Oscar-winning composer Mychael Danna.
In 2018, Bazarian moved to Armenia where he taught music production at the TUMO Center for Creative Technologies. There, Bazarian started working on his debut EP Sight Lines to be released later in 2020 in collaboration with Carmen Elle (DIANA, Army Girls).
- Queering the Script (2019), feature documentary 
- Transmission (2019), short film 
- Nail Bait (2018), short film 
- Miss Persona (2018), TV Series 
- Menace (2018), short film 
- Roam (2017), short film 
- The Carmilla Movie (2017), feature film 
- Actor’s Block (2017), short film 
- Cleo (2016), short film 
- Inhuman Condition (2016), TV Series 
- Perfect (2016), short film 
- The Unicorn (2016), short film 
- Tales of Estrangement: Nicolas (2016), short film 
- I Remember Laura (2015), short film 
- Jump, Darling (feature film) - sound designer, 2020 
- ‘Life is Good’ by Future feat. Drake (music video) – sound designer, 2020 
- Bonding (short film) – sound editor, 2019 
- Sight Lines (2020) - to be released
- Noor (2012) – as Armen at the Bazaar 
- Demoz (2010) as Armen at the Bazaar 
- Miss Persona, retrieved 2020-07-20
- "Armen Bazarian". cfccreates.com. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "The Versatile Musician". Creative Armenia. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Music Production with Armen Bazarian". TUMO. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Prism Prize Eligible Video: Bazarian-Sight Lines feat. Carmen Elle". FYIMusicNews. 2020-06-28. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Toronto's Bazarian Transforms the Armenian Revolution into Immaculate Synth-Pop on 'Sight Lines'". exclaim.ca. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Queering the Script, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Transmission, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Nail Bait, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Miss Persona, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Menace, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Roam, retrieved 2020-07-20
- The Carmilla Movie, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Actor's Block, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Cleo, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Inhuman Condition, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Perfect, retrieved 2020-07-20
- The Unicorn, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Tales of Estrangement: Nicolas (2016) - IMDb, retrieved 2020-07-20
- I Remember Laura, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Jump, Darling, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Future Feat. Drake: Life Is Good, retrieved 2020-07-20
- Bonding, retrieved 2020-07-20
- "Noor, by Armen at the Bazaar". Armen at the Bazaar. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "DEMOZ, by Armen at the Bazaar". Armen at the Bazaar. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- Official website
- Armen Bazarian on Facebook
- Armen Bazarian on Twitter
- Armen Bazarian on LinkedIn
- Armen Bazarian on IMDb
- Armen Bazarian on Soundcloud
This article "Armen Bazarian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.