|Born||October 7, 1964|
|Known for||Ethical commitment and knowledge translation of digital topics|
Antonio Grasso Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (Naples; born October 7, 1964), is an Italian computer scientist, researcher, author, speaker and a digital entrepreneur with a vocation for knowledge translation and culture spreading.  
Founder and CEO of the Italian startup Digital Business Innovation Srl and Ambassador of the NGI: Internet of Humans.
Born and raised in Southern Italy, he started his career in 1983 as a Programmer. He began by studying algorithms and writing code to enable the companies he worked for as a consultant to solve problems related to digital processes. Interested in the transition from analog to digital, in 2018 he became an IoT Software Innovator for Intel.
In 2016 Grasso founded Digital Business Innovation, a startup company based in Naples with the aim of promoting and supporting innovative projects. In 2020, he became an Ambassador and founding member of the European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO), a community that allows leaders of European organizations to discuss business issues. 
During his work as an entrepreneur, Grasso supported start-ups in their growth path. As a result, he became a faculty member and an Accredited and Qualified Global Mentor for Startups and Scaleups by the World Business Angels Investment Forum in 2020.  .
Researcher and Author
The interest in technology and the experience gained over the years have guided Grasso in the natural transition from programming to theoretical and traditional research. In his research work, he has explored themes such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things, and Blockchain. His commitment and professionalism have led him to work for major multinational corporations and government institutions.   Since 2021, he has been collaborating as an External Expert for AI4EU, the first European Artificial Intelligence On-Demand Platform and Ecosystem with the support of the European Commission.
Since 2016, he has been writing articles and making infographics to spread his knowledge on social media and through technology blogs. Thanks to his ability to make complex content such as Digital Transformation clear and immediate, he has managed to reach people all over the world.   
Knowledge translation and ethical commitment
His commitment to knowledge dissemination has landed him among the Top Digital Transformation Influencers. Grasso considers the diffusion of Digital Transformation as a mission that, in addition to the economic and financial implications, also has an ethical aspect. For this reason, he has created various social channels to share his approach with technology and digital Innovation, also involving developing countries. From 2015 to 2021, his channels garnered 875K followers.
His goal is to bring knowledge of new and emerging technologies to those living in developing countries in order to help them achieve a better future. In 2020 he was nominated Ambassador of the NGI: Internet of Humans, an initiative that aims at shaping the development and evolution of the Internet. His expertise in areas such as artificial intelligence and digital transformation makes him a successful leader and innovator in the world of technology, which is why in 2021 he became a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA).
- Fellow of Royal Society of Arts
- Antonio Grasso in ResearchGate
- Antonio Grasso Career
- Antonio Grasso - Ambassador of the NGI: Internet of Humans
- IoT Software Innovator for Intel in 2018
- Digital Business Innovation website
- Ambassador and founding member - European Customer Experience Organization
- Antonio Grasso in WBFA - Business School Faculty Members
- Global Mentor for Startups and Scaleups by the World Business Angels Investment Forum in 2020
- Speaker at World Business Angels Investment Forum in 2020
- Publications in ReaserchGate
- Other activities of Antonio Grasso
- Antonio Grasso - External expert on the evaluation committee of the AI4EU
- Articles written by Antonio Grasso
- May 19, 2020 "Integrated Security Is Better Security" by Antonio Grasso
- Articles for Insight Tech blog written by Antonio Grasso
- February 26, 2019 "Cybersecurity challenges in a digitally transforming world"
- Antonio Grasso in the List of The Awards Magazine
- The social network presence of Antonio Grasso
- NGI: European initiative for a Human Internet
This article "Antonio Grasso" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.