Number of locations
Analyzify is a data analytics application for Shopify merchants launched in 2020. The app provides an SDK that connects Shopify stores with Google Tag Manager by using advanced data layers. As of 2022, Analyzify is considered to provide the best Shopify & Google Tag Manager integration.
Analyzify has undergone many versions since its inception and is currently on its 4th iteration of the platform. A notable feature of this version is that it can integrate Shopify with Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Google Data Studio as well as Pinterest Pixel using Google Tag Manager.
Erman Kuplu founded Analyzify with the goal of making data collection and sharing simple. The application was launched in 2020 after Kuplu worked on its first version for over seven months with his core team at Solverhood (Kuplu’s entrepreneurial venture established in 2017). Analyzify became Sloverhood's best-selling product in February 2022, generating $20,000 per month. As of February 2022, Analyzify is regarded as the Shopify & Google Tag Manager integration in the market.
Analyzify is used for data collection and tracking needs of the Shopify store with its bespoke 3rd party tracking, advertising, and reporting tools. It can be integrated with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Google Data Studio as well as Pinterest Pixel with which users can create and review data inaccuracy, address referral & direct traffic issues, and organize cross-domain tracking amongst other things.
Analyzify's approach is to present high-level, dashboard-style data to the casual user, followed by more in-depth data farther down the report set. With methods like funnel visualization, where visitors came from (referrers), how long they stayed on the website, and their geographic location, Analyzify's analysis can uncover poorly performing data. It also provides more advanced features, including custom visitor segmentation.
Analyzify team has prepared an open-source SDK for Google Analytics 4 & Shopify integration called Shopify GA4 Kit. The aim was to offer the highly needed Google Analytics 4 & Shopify integration to Shopify merchants at no cost.
In the media
- "Analyzify - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Analyzify". EU-Startups. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Erman Kuplu - Co-Founder of Solverhood". ideamensch.com. 7 February 2022. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Our Analytics App For Shopify Reached $12K MRR In Just 7 Months - Starter Story". www.starterstory.com. 8 November 2021. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Bootstrapped a Shopify app to 500+ paying clients with an MVP. AMA!". Indie Hackers. Retrieved 7 April 2022.
- "Set up Google Analytics 4 (GA4) on Shopify [+Ecommerce]". Analyzify. Retrieved 8 April 2022.