The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto|
|Known for||known for her Canadian Screen Award winning show, Disasters at Sea|
|Awards||Canadian Screen Award for Best Factual Series|
Alix MacDonald is a Canadian tv producer, writer, and director who is primarily known for work in factual television. MacDonald has been nominated for and won several television awards. She is best known for her Canadian Screen Award winning show, Disasters at Sea.
Alix MacDonald studied Arts at the University of Toronto. MacDonald began her career in the early 1990s with CTV News. In the mid 1990s, she transitioned to factual television by joining Daily Planet as a producer. Since then, MacDonald has produced numerous Canadian factual television programs.
|Title||Year||Role||Awards and Nominations|
|Disasters at Sea ||2018-2020||Producer||Canadian Screen Award for Best Factual Series
Gold Telly Award for General-Television
|Jupiter: Close Encounter||2017||Producer||New York Festival's Best News Documentary|
|Canada 1812: Forged in Fire||2010||Producer|
|Daily Planet||1995-2008||Producer||Nomination: 2008 Gemini Award for Best Lifestyle/Practical Segment|
- "Briefing Package for Students" (PDF). University of Toronto Arts and Science Alumni. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "2020 Best Factual Series". Canadian Academy of Cinema and Television. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "International broadcasters say aye to EPI's "Disasters at Sea"". Real Screen. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "2020 Gold Awards". The Telly Awards. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "New York Festival's World Best TV and Films". New York Festival. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "Bell Media Press Release". Bell Media. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
- "Bell Media Annual Report 2012" (PDF). Bell Media. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
- "Canadian Screen Awards Database". Canadian Academy of Cinema and Tevelision. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
This article "Alix MacDonald" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.