Phoenix Capital Group
|Industry||Oil and Gas|
|Headquarters||Denver, Colorado; Irvine, California; Casper, Wyoming|
Phoenix Capital Group Holdings, LLC is a leading oil and gas mineral rights acquisition and non-operated working interest enterprise headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in Irvine, California, and Casper, Wyoming. Founded in 2019, the family-owned company is a technology led and client-centric focused organization dedicated to developing partnerships with its clients through property acquisitions and investment opportunities. Consisting of a team of experienced professionals with expertise in software development, engineering, and finance, Phoenix Capital Group boasts over 60 years of combined experience in the energy sector with a focus on capital deployment and asset management.
Phoenix Capital Group has a broad range of experience working with landowners across the United States. Since its inception, Phoenix Capital Group has worked with various clients and investors, including institutional landowners with thousands of acres. The company conducts business in the Williston Basin, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin, Delaware Basin, Permian Basin, Uinta Basin, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and the Marcellus Shale Region of the Continental Northeast. Phoenix Capital Group is aggressively expanding its workforce and reach to ensure it continues to provide market-leading services to investors and landowners.
Phoenix Capital Group has acquired the expertise and tools required to guide clients through the ever-changing energy market. In addition to providing resources, Phoenix Capital Group strives to provide long-term solutions that impact future financial stability by providing opportunities for clients and investors to earn market-leading interest rates.
As firm believers in the basic tenet of the power of production that has generated wealth for centuries, Phoenix Capital Group can use mineral acreage to create value that would otherwise not exist while possessing passive owners.
Using vision, experience, and expertise, Phoenix Capital Group seeks and gathers mineral interests that create value. Another pillar of the company is education and sharing the risk within a valuable yet volatile asset class through their proprietary technology platform and in-house experts.
Phoenix Capital Group leverages their assets in order to negotiate better terms with operators and hold them accountable to their leasehold obligations. The company thoughtfully leverages the mineral interests in their portfolio to invest in the working interest of their clients and investors.
The company expanded by creating an investment arm as Phoenix Capital Group filed with the SEC and FINRA to offer Reg A+ and Reg D offerings to provide investors the opportunity to invest in the company. The qualifications and risks of this offering can be found on phxcapitalgroup invest.
As royalty payments are subject to strict tax obligations compared to ordinary income, the company is building a reputation of trust and transparency with partners.
Phoenix Capital focuses on select areas, including mineral interests and leaseholder interests (including the right to explore, develop, produce, and market oil, gas, and hydrocarbons and receive royalties from a mineral estate), overriding royalty interests, and perpetual royalty interests.
- ↑ Lim, Julian (8 August 2022). "How a Different Approach To the Mineral Rights Industry Set One Company Apart". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ "Phoenix Capital Group - Crunchbase Investor Profile & Investments". Crunchbase. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ "Phoenix Capital Group Holdings LLC - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ Olray, Sarah (6 June 2022). "An Interview with Phoenix Capital Group's COO, Lindsey Wilson". EntrepreneurMindz. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ Olray, Sarah (7 July 2022). "An Interview with Tom Kruk: Phoenix Capital Group's Vice President". Vizaca. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ Olray, Sarah (27 January 2022). "An Interview with Curtis Allen, the CFO of Phoenix Capital Group". Vizaca. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ Petterson, Carolin (27 January 2022). "An Interview with Matt Willer, Vice President of Capital Markets at Phoenix Capital Group". Times of Startups. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ Group, Phoenix Capital (26 January 2022). "Phoenix Capital Group Partners with New Credit Facility from Large Private Credit Fund in Toronto, Canada". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ "Phoenix Capital Group Holdings, LLC Announces Its Reg A+ Offering". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 17 August 2022.
- ↑ "Phoenix Capital Group Holdings, LLC Announces Its Reg A+ Offering". PRWeb. Retrieved 17 August 2022.