Abdallah Al Abdeen
Abdallah Al Abdeen
|Born||January 15, 1989|
|Other names||Abdeen |
King of Snapchat
|Years active||2005 - present|
|Known for||Social media influencer|
|Height||6 ft (183 cm)|
Abdallah Al Abdeen (15 January 1989) is a Palestinian American entrepreneur, lifestyle influencer, speaker and former footballer. Al Abdeen is best known as a lifestyle influencer on social media. He shows a great example of a young father and a good husband. Al Abdeen is the owner and CEO of Epic Wireless and has signed a new contract with H2O Direct.
Al Abdeen teaches the younger generation on how to be successful at a young age even if you start from zero. He has a strong influence on social media and has gained a massive following on his social media handles.
During his school days, he played with Deonte Thompson, football wide receiver. In 2020, Abdallah Al Abdeen signed a new agreement with InComm Agent Solutions dealer for AT&T prepaid and H2O direct.
Al Abdeen was born on 15 January 1989 in Kuwait. After the Gulf war, his family had to move to Jordan. He lived with his family for ten years in Jordan and moved to Belle Glade, America. The city had a high crime rate and life was not easy for him and his family. He also worked for part time at a Nike authorized retailer after his school hours.
Right from his teenage, he was inclined to become a football player and met with a severe injury that halted his football career.
Al Abdeen attended Broward college in 2007 and transferred to Palm Beach State College in West Palm Beach Florida and changed his major from computer engineering to International businesses.
Al Abdeen had a promising career as a footballer when he was in college, but after suffering a severe injury, Al Abdeen could not pursue this career course.
In 2007, Al Abdeen started investing in the stock market, which earned him enough capital to start his entrepreneurial journey. He started a wireless company and a private limo services chain in West Palm Beach, Florida, which turned out to be quite a success.
Al Abdeen presently is the owner of a successful wholesale and retail company that has operations spread across the US, Dubai, and China.
During 2020 pandemic times, he gained a lot of social media attention through his posts where he inspires Snapchat audiences through his story and daily updates.
Al Abdeen is married to a very beautiful Moroccan girl and they have two children. He is fluent in English and Arabic.
- Penske, Tyler (30 November 2020). "Snapchat Influencer Abdallah Al Abdeen Approaching the 2 Billion Lens Views in 2020". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Abdallah Al Abdeen: From a football player to a successful entrepreneur". in.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- الخط, فريق. "تعرف على رائد الأعمال عبد الله العابدين". الخط نيوز (in العربية). Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "تعرف على عبد الله العابدين: من لاعب كرة قدم إلى رجل أعمال ناجح". menafn.com. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Abdallah Al Abdeen". Talk Of News. Retrieved 18 December 2020.
- "Entrepreneur Abdallah Al Abdeen shares how he maintains a work life balance for his hectic ..." Startup Math. 5 November 2020. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- "Abdallah Al Abdeen: From a football player to a successful entrepreneur". ED Times | Youth Media Channel. 22 September 2020. Retrieved 21 November 2020.