|Release||April 15 2022|
APENFT Marketplace, as an important node for the foundation to lay out the NFT field is a multichain metaverse gamefi and NFT trading platform, built on TRON, BSC and Ethereum layer-1 protocol with BTFS decentralized storage, and interoperable via BitTorrent Chain. This thriving platform will be an important support for the value of the NFT token.
Since its inception, APENFT has launched multiple programs that have received positive responses including Gamefi Hackathon and Developer Sprint, and the most recent GameFi Hackathon. The Marketplace has also been recognized for being a user-friendly NFT trading platform and incorporating a "zero-fee policy" - not charging any handling fees.
APENFT Foundation was launched in 2021 in collaboration with TRON in Singapore,  and is the first and leading crossover NFT foundation with art IRL and NFT collection worth over $100 million. APENFT Marketplace, as an important node for the foundation to lay out the NFT field, is a decentralized NFT marketplace. The platform aims to foster the continuous creation of quality products and introduce a wider audience and more creative gameplay to the NFT field.
GameFi + NFT + Metaverse
NFT Marketplace & Incubation
- NFT marketplace: Officially launched in 2022/4
- NFT collections (Picasso, Beeple, etc.) in partnership with Christie’s & Sotheby’s
- NFT collectibles incubation (Tpunks, TronMeebits, BAYCTron, Tron Loot, etc.)
- NFT projects collaboration (Starry Night, Project Galaxy, Liveartx, Autograph, Kraftly, etc.)
- APENFT+WINk: NFT GameFi projects (WIN NFT HORSE, etc.)
- Strategic partnerships (Animoca, Decentral Games, Gala Games, etc.)
- Integration of TRON verticals with GameFi & NFT collectibles in the metaverse
- Strategic partnership with leading metaverse platforms (Decentraland, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, etc.)
APENFT Marketplace Developer Sprint
The APENFT has launched a Developer Sprint Race with a $2 million prize pool to draw in more original, outstanding projects to APENFT Marketplace for greater diversity, and to aid NFT projects in kicking off their businesses. As of April 15, 2022, APENFT has received applications from approximately 300 teams. More than 50 teams have been shortlisted for the Sprint after passing the initial evaluation, with topics Including art, collectibles, domain names, and sports. The majority of them have built websites and deployed smart contracts. The combined number of community users for the 50 selected projects has amounted to nearly 100 thousand.
APENFT(NFT) token is the official governance token issued by APENFT Foundation. It is a decentralized digital asset that is backed by ERC-20/TRC-20 protocols and serves as proof of rights on APENFT. NFT holders can vote, share profits, and receive NFT airdrops. The total supply of NFT is 999,990,000,000,000. Nowadays, NFT is traded on over 27 CEXs and DEXs including OKX, Huobi, Kucoin, Bybit, Uniswap, Pancakeswap, and Sunswap.
Genesis NFT Badge
Genesis NFT Badge is an exclusive user identification on the APENFT Marketplace. The marketplace has prepared 10,000 Genesis NFT badges and is going to gift them to its active users and critical contributors.
- "Digital Zodiac Heads Surface on APENFT Marketplace: Decentralized World Welcomes Rare NFT Art Pieces – Press release Bitcoin News". Bitcoin News. 14 April 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- Browne, Ryan (4 May 2022). "Elon Musk Twitter profile picture change briefly sends token of Bored Ape NFT project soaring". CNBC. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "APENFT Marketplace Makes NFT Drops in the TRON Ecosystem Accessible to All". MarketWatch. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Derivatives Exchange Injective Pro Launches Bored Ape NFT Floor Price Perpetuals". Bitcoin News. 24 April 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- Insights, Benzinga. "This Bored Ape NFT Just Sold For $454,155 in ETH". Benzinga. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "APENFT Marketplace Makes NFT Drops in the TRON Ecosystem Accessible to All". www.nasdaq.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "APENFT Marketplace Launches via Livestream with TRON Founder H.E. Justin Sun". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Did Madonna Have to Pay Sales Tax on That Bored Ape NFT? (1)". news.bloombergtax.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Apocalyptic Apes Purchase NFT Music Artist Sammy Arriaga's MetaGirl Digital Hearts For Queen Ape NFT Project". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- CNN, Amy Woodyatt. "'Bored Ape' NFT worth $284,495 accidentally sells for just $2,844". CNN. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- Akhtar, Tanzeel (3 November 2021). "Tron Foundation, APENFT Launch $100M Fund for NFT Projects". www.coindesk.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- Akhtar, Tanzeel (10 August 2021). "Tron Foundation Launches $300M Fund to Invest in GameFi Projects". www.coindesk.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "APENFT Marketplace Makes NFT Drops in the TRON Ecosystem Accessible to All". Bloomberg.com. 22 March 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "APENFT Marketplace Drops Exclusive NFT Badges for TRON Users By CoinQuora". Investing.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Elon Musk Rumored to Buy Bored Ape NFT Worth 569 Ethereum". www.fxempire.com. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "The boom, bust, and boom of NFTs in 2021". ABC News. 22 December 2021. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Varney: The whole NFT market gets me worried". FOXBusiness. 6 May 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "What are Koda NFTs and Mega Kodas?". Business 2 Community. 7 May 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Buzzfeed's Bored Ape NFT dox: Danger to crypto or journalistic integrity?". Cointelegraph. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Digital Art Veteran Barrett Wissman Joins APENFT as Chief Investment Advisor". U.Today. 26 August 2021. Retrieved 13 May 2022.
- "Should You Have These 3 Cryptos on Your List? Avalanche (AVAX), Logarithmic Finance (LOG) and ApeCoin (APE)". Coinspeaker. 7 May 2022. Retrieved 13 May 2022.