|Born||April 17, 1988|
|Alma mater||Polytechnic University of Catalonia|
Xavier Ros-Oton (Barcelona, 1988) is a Spanish mathematician. He works on Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), more precisely on topics related to the regularity of solutions to nonlinear elliptic and parabolic PDE. Some of his main contributions have been in the context of free boundary problems and integro-differential equations.
Xavier is an ICREA Research Professor at the University of Barcelona since 2020. Previously, he has been Assistant Professor at the University of Zurich, as well as R. H. Bing Instructor at the University of Texas at Austin.
In the media
- Xavier Ros-Oton on Twitter
- Ros Oton, Xavier - ICREA
- Xavier Ros-Oton - Google Scholar
- Xavier Ros-Oton - UZH
- Xavier Ros-Oton - Universitat de Barcelona
- Xavier Ros-Oton's research works | University of Zurich
- Ros-Oton, another trophy on the shelf - BGSMath
- Xavier Ros-Oton - cvgmt
- Ros-Oton , Serra : Boundary regularity for fully nonlinear
This article "Xavier Ros-Oton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.