Warrick Cleine is as an Adjunct Professor at RMIT University, in the College of Business and Law; Chairman of the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam; Chairman of the British Corporate Advocacy Council in Vietnam; and an advisor to New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
Warrick Cleine was Head of Tax & Legal for KPMG's Asia Pacific region and served as the Global Leader of High Growth Markets for KPMG's Tax and Legal practice.
Warrick Cleine was awarded the Asia Human Resource Development Award and the “Visionary Leader” award from Anphabe and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in conjunction with the United States, European and Australian Chambers of Commerce in Vietnam. He was named in the inaugural “Top 100 Diverse Board Ready Directors” by New Zealand's Superdiversity Institute, for "diversity of thought, experience, and perspective as an Asia-centric business leader, and his advocacy for women's leadership and LGBT inclusion in business".
Warrick Cleine was interviewed in the "Vietnam Innovators" podcast, produced by Vietcetera Media, where he discussed the business concept Agile 2.0. He has been a strong advocate of free trade, especially between New Zealand and Asia, supporting post-graduate academic programmes on Trade , and welcoming the conclusion of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CP-TPP) and APEC trade initiatives. As Chairman of the British Corporate Advocacy Council, he has advocated for increased investment and trade between the United Kingdom and Asia.
Warrick Cleine was a co-founder of the Vietnam Corporate Pride Network, and has advocated for the advancement of Diversity and Inclusion as a means to drive innovation in business, with support of the United Nations Development Programme. He is a vocal supporter of women in leadership, arguing that achieving gender diversity is a gateway to achieving other Inclusion, Diversity and Equity goals.
Warrick Cleine is a member of the New Zealand Labour Party and is listed in public disclosures as being among the top 20 financial donors in 2020. He was one of few business leaders to publicly welcome the re-election of Jacinda Ardern’s Sixth Labour Government of New Zealand|Sixth Labour Government in New Zealand’s 2020 General Election.
- Who's who in Cambodia. MBN International in partnership with Promo-Khmer. 2005. ISBN 978-2-9513524-0-7.
- Kỷ Yếu Đầu Tư Nước Ngoài Tại Việt Nam. Nhà xuất bản Văn hóa thông tin. 2004.
- Vietnam Economic News: Official Organ of the Ministry of Trade. The Ministry. 2003.
- "KPMG Limited". business.amchamvietnam.com. Retrieved 2021-11-09.
- Asia Today International. East Asia News and Features (Australia) Pty. Limited. 2007.
- "Warrick Cleine - RMIT University". www.rmit.edu.au. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- Monday; August 2008, 18; Zeal, 5:05 pm Press Release: New; Trade; Enterprise. "High level expertise for Beachheads clients | Scoop News". www.scoop.co.nz. Retrieved 2021-11-09.
- "VIR". Vietnam Investment Review.
- "Winner List". insights.anphabe.com (in Tiếng Việt). Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Meet the Top Diverse Board-Ready Directors 2021: Part 1 | News". Superdiversity Institute. 2021-09-27. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Meet the Top Diverse Board-Ready Directors 2021: Part 1 | News". Superdiversity Institute. 2021-09-27. Retrieved 2021-11-09.
- Alpuerto, Agnes (2021-09-10). "Building An Agile 2.0 Organization With KPMG CEO Warrick Cleine — VNI Season 2 Ep.1 Recap". Vietcetera. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Bright outlook in Vietnam-New Zealand cooperative relations". en.nhandan.vn. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Employers advisory committee for Master of Global Trade program launched". Hinrich Foundation. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- VIR, Vietnam Investment Review- (2018-11-12). "Vietnam gets to grips with CPTPP". Vietnam Investment Review - VIR. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "For the well-being of all - News VietNamNet". english.vietnamnet.vn. Retrieved 2021-11-09.
- "Economic and Social Stability Encourage Investment from UK". Hanoi Times.
- VIR, Vietnam Investment Review- (2019-01-03). "New initiative designed to boost UK-Vietnam trade". Vietnam Investment Review - VIR. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- VIR, Vietnam Investment Review- (2021-01-18). "Vietnam Corporate Pride Network officially launched". Vietnam Investment Review - VIR. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PROMOTES INNOVATION AND OPENS NICHE MARKET | UNDP in Viet Nam". UNDP. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- VIR, Vietnam Investment Review- (2019-03-07). "KPMG celebrates diversity ahead of International Women's Day". Vietnam Investment Review - VIR. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Empowering Women at the Workplace". AmCham Vietnam. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
- "Elections NZ - Party Donations NZLP 2020" (PDF).
- "Three wishes for our new progressive government". NBR. 2020-10-21. Retrieved 2021-11-08.
This article "Warrick Cleine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.