Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Add a Photo|
|Organization||Lebanon Ministry of Public Health|
|Known for||Known as father of the Modern Health Care System of Lebanon|
|Awards||WHO Shousha Foundation Prize (2016)|
Walid Ammar (Arabic: وليد عمّار); is an Lebanese Doctor.. He is the Director-General of Lebanon Ministry of Public Health (1993 - Present) Also known as father of the Modern Health Care System of Lebanon.
- Health System Resilience in Lebanon: A Consistent Progress amidst Political Instability.
- Migration and health: human rights in the era of populism.
In the media
- "Walid Ammar, MD., Ph.D – BMC". Retrieved 2019-11-28.
- "Dr Walid Ammar: Father of the Modern Health Care System of Lebanon" (PDF).
- "WHO | Professor Walid Ammar". WHO. Retrieved 2019-11-25.
- "Health System Resilience in Lebanon".
- "Migration and health" (PDF). The Lancet.
- The Lancet Article
- Maternal Mortality in Lebanon
- Walid Ammar Publications, Health Beyond Politics.
- [Professor Walid Ammar - WHO
- Walid Ammar, MD., Ph.D – BMC
- Walid AMMAR | MD,PhD. | General Directorate - ResearchGate
- Health System and Reform in Lebanon - Walid Ammar
- Walid Ammar - Global Health Institute