|Alma mater||University of Texas at Austin|
|Organization||Wade Kricken Scholarship|
Wade Kricken is an attorney whose practices in a variety of areas, notably real estate law. Wade has been practicing more than two decades, during which time he established his own law firm. Wade is the proud father of three sons and three daughters.
Early Life and Education
Wade was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, the son of a commercial airline pilot and Army brat. After high school, Wade attended Southern Methodist University on a full academic/Air Force ROTC scholarship where he initially aspired to the fields of engineering and medicine. Wade was drawn to more theoretical disciplines and decided to re-focus his career on becoming a lawyer, transferring to the University of Texas at Austin, where he graduated in 1997 with a degree in Economics. After college, Wade worked at a prestigious national law firm before enrolling at Baylor Law School, where he graduated in less than three years, in November 2001.
Since receiving his license, Wade has litigated more than 1000 cases in formal litigation, and additionally represented countless other individuals in legal engagements. Specializing in real estate matters, Wade has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience over the last two decades that he uses to benefit his current clients and those referred to him.
Wade takes pride in helping his clients and being of service in his profession. Additionally, he dedicates time and energy to helping those outside the scope of professional life. Wade founded The Wade Kricken Scholarship for Future Attorneys, which provides scholarship funding to a deserving young student in school to become an attorney. Wade hopes to attract awareness and offer assistance towards the financial issues facing students in their matriculation to becoming attorneys.
- "tx-wade-kricken". avvo.com. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Mr. Wade Travis Kricken Profile | McKinney, TX Lawyer | Martindale.com". www.martindale.com. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Wade Kricken, Attorney at Law | Better Business Bureau® Profile". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Wade Kricken". www.lawyer.com. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Wade Kricken". prabook.com. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Wade Kricken, Texas Attorney, Launches Scholarship for Future Attorneys". rivercountry.newschannelnebraska.com. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "Wade Kricken, Texas Attorney, Launches Scholarship for Future Attorneys". MarketWatch. Retrieved 11 February 2023.
- "The Wade Kricken Scholarship for Future Attorneys Now Available". Digital Journal. Retrieved 11 February 2023.