WACACO Company Ltd. was founded by Hugo Cailleton and Jessie Wang in Hong Kong in 2013 and is a manufacturer of portable coffee and espresso makers.
In August 2013, Jessie Wang and Hugo Cailleton created the company WACACO. The company name is based on portions of their last names (WA (WAng) CA (CAilleton) CO (COoperation)).
In November 2014, the website that introduced the Minipresso to the public was launched. Over 15,000 customers worldwide registered for the first production run and in February of 2015 the first Minipressos were delivered.
In 2015 Minipresso GR was named Men's Health Gear of the Year.
In May 2017, WACACO launched the second generation of portable espresso machines, the Nanopresso series, with a couple of compatible accessories.
In 2017 the Nanopresso was featured in National Geographic's All the Gear You Need for Winter 2017.
In 2019, Wacaco reached the 1 million unit production milestone.
In November 2019, the new portable 3-1 vacuum coffee maker PIPAMOKA hit the market. This is the world's first all in one portable vacuum coffee maker.
In 2020 the Pipamoka was named one of on the 10 Best Portable Coffee Makers by Wired (magazine).
- Outside Magazine Article 2020
- Outside Magazine Article 2018
- Forbes Article 2017
- Backpacker Magazine Article 2017
- Outside Magazine Article 2016
- "Minipresso by Wacaco • Design Father". Design Father. 2014-10-04. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- "WACACO Trademark of Wacaco Company Limited - Registration Number 5452950 - Serial Number 87618479 :: Justia Trademarks". trademarks.justia.com. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Starr, Michelle. "An espresso machine in your backpack? Minipresso says yes". CNET. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- "Gear of the Year, 2015: The 52 Best Products". Men's Journal. 2015-12-03. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Editor (2017-04-25). "Wacaco announce the launch of the Nanopresso – available in Australia within weeks!". Rob-Bentley. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
|last=has generic name (help)
- "All The Gear You Need This Winter". Adventure. 2017-11-17. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- "Wacaco Launches The Pipamoka, The First Nomadic Coffee Maker That Uses Vacuum Pressure To Brew Coffee". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Wacaco. "Wacaco Launches The Pipamoka, The First Nomadic Coffee Maker That Uses Vacuum Pressure To Brew Coffee". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Gilbertson, Scott. "The 10 Best Portable Coffee Makers". Wired. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- , "Portable manually-operated coffee maker", issued 2014-03-25
- , "Portable manually-operated coffee maker", issued 2017-05-19
- "Wacaco's New Travel Brewer Pipamoka Unscrews Coffee". Daily Coffee News by Roast Magazine. 2020-01-10. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- WACACO Official website
- WACACO on Linkedin
- WACACO on Facebook
- WACACO on Twitter
- WACACO on Instagram
- WACACO on Pinterest
- WACACO on Vimeo
- WACACO on Youtube
This article "WACACO Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.