|Founded||New York (1978)|
|Robert Vormittag (CEO, President)|
|Services||Cloud-Based Business Management Software|
Vormittag Associates, Inc. (VAI) is an enterprise software developer founded in 1978 with headquarters currently in Ronkonkoma, New York, United States. The company develops and offers Enterprise resource planning for the Distribution (marketing). VAI utilizes technology from companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Google, Apple Inc. and Zebra to deliver hardware and software solutions that address current industry and business needs.
VAI was founded in 1978 by Robert Vormittag, as a software developer company. Initially focused on software from financials systems, distribution, manufacturing, and retail point-of-sale, the company added applications including warehouse management, E-commerce, portal, and customer relationship management in the 1990s and early 2000s, as well as website design services. At that time, the company added developments and rebranded its enterprise product offering to S2K. The company then added a food ERP package as well as a Pharmaceutical industry.
- "VAI Enhances ERP Solution with Launch of VAI Marketing Cloud Powered by ActiveCampaign and S2K 6.1 Upgrade". TMCNET News.
- "E R P T E C H N O L O G Y V A L U E M A T R I X 2 0 1 7" (PDF). Nucleus Research.
- "Varsity Logistics Partners". Varsity Logistics.
- "Executive Suite: Bob Vormittag, Ronkonkoma". Newsday.
- "H&L targeting better supply chain management". Jamaica Observer.
- "Software for the Pharmaceutical Market 2020 with Top Key Players – Marg Erp, C-Square Info Solutions, hCue, Acme Infovision Systems". Cole Market Research.
This article "Vormittag Associates" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.