Vervantis is a USA based company that specializes in energy management, sustainability, and the control of utility bills providing advice, software, and expertise to large and medium-sized companies across North America. The company has expertise in energy procurement, data management, energy sourcing, and sustainability reporting. The company has its registered office in Phoenix, Arizona and operational headquarters in Chandler, Arizona.
Vervantis processes, validates and pays over a million utility invoices a year and manages over $3bn in energy spend.
Vervantis, a US corporation, was founded in 2015 by Dan Moat (President) and John Warrick (VP) to provide utility and energy management advice in the areas of risk management, utility bill management, and sustainability solutions. The company specializes in the electric, water, and natural gas utility areas. It is an EcoVadis Platinum and SOC 2 Type II certified firm with CCPA compliance that ensures data security and safety.
Vervantis is led by professionals with over 100 years of energy experience. Their team comprises energy lobbying experts; distributed generation experts; utility account administration experts; power storage experts; sourcing risk experts; energy efficiency experts; regulated electric market experts; energy procurement experts; utility bill pay experts; and sustainability reporting experts.
Vervantis streamlines energy and utilities for commercial and industrial companies in the retail, restaurant, health care, telecommunications, health, utility and industrial manufacturing sectors. The services provided by the company are as follows:
- Energy Procurement Services : Vernantis utility and energy procurement professionals conduct vendor analysis, provide advanced tendering and bid analysis, pricing, and contracting options with commercial energy suppliers. They start with detailed energy data analysis with supply agreements managed through their energy management software DataHub360™.
- Utility Bill Management : Vervantis automates the collection and on-time payment of invoices, accurately resolving billing queries, payment exceptions, and account open-close requests. Its team is proven to reduce utility bill processing costs by up to 60%. Such utility services help companies reduce operational cost, internal resources, processing time and late fee charges.
- Sustainability, CSR/ESG Reporting Software : Vervantis streamlines reporting and increases productivity by using accredited cloud based ESG/CSR sustainability reporting software. The platform brings together GHG emmisions, energy, and ESG/CSR data on a single platform. All voluntary and mandatory frameworks like CDP, SASB, DJSI, GRESB and GRI are easily reported. Textual response collaboration, employee commuter surveys and supply chain surveys are other key features that the software caters to.
Besides the above services, Vervantis also aids in energy optimization, energy efficiency, distributed generation, energy storage, and achieving net zero emissions.
In the media
- "Vervantis - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "Vervantis Inc". SignalHire. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "EcoVadis Ratings Solution Overview". resources.ecovadis.com. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "SOC 2® - SOC for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria". AICPA. Retrieved 12 August 2022.